Life changes in a split second (family killed in Leander)

Moon_Walker

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I had German car bmw … just small accident ki total ayindhi … here incident ki beyond control like f150 ram lanti big cars ki em avadhu … car is on fire and burned any car cant do anything … 

Yes. There is reason for that. Naadi brand new GLE 350 small accident ki total aindi. Just side impact. Opposite lady left turn yield cheyakunda vachi straight ga velthunna naaku vachi kottindi. I asked the body shop guy why small impact ki total aindi ani. He said all German luxury cars take impact on their body and frame so that inside unnavallaki impact undadu ani.. I felt it was right. We did not feel impact inside. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

emo ba...i think cybertruck is a safe option...

looks like i'm hijacking every comment but just because a car is big doesn't mean it's safe in an accident. It depends on the chassis structural rigidity and not many brands spend enough money and resources. Only a select few make them better to withstand heavy impacts. There are many resources online to educate yourself on this and make an informed decision for yourself and your family. Please don't blindly fall for gimmicks in modern cars

1 hour ago, psycontr said:

RIP

Looks settled family with teenage kids. No offense but life insurance thesukoni untaru kadha why 250k gofundme again ? All immediate expenses will be covered by auto insurance.

47 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Aa 14 years old and wife  has to go through 2 family members funeral rituals anna, insurance takes lot of time , ee money immediate ga help avuthundhi wife and abbayiki ipudu and atleast konni months varaku 

Endho janalu ila unaru.

Slippery slope... Better not to discuss.

It's all started by friends who "want" to help, and starting a gofund me is the easiest...

Yes, there will be immediate expenses but that can be arranged by friends and family and get paid back by the trust that will be made. That's what everyone do, except our Indians.

GoFundMe is abused to the core using emotions...

Now comes the comments , if you want donate but keep quiet... Welcome...

4 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

looks like i'm hijacking every comment but just because a car is big doesn't mean it's safe in an accident. It depends on the chassis structural rigidity and not many brands spend enough money and resources. Only a select few make them better to withstand heavy impacts. There are many resources online to educate yourself on this and make an informed decision for yourself and your family. Please don't blindly fall for gimmicks in modern cars

yeah.i heard about them. tesla in general gets good safety ratings. so i am not too worried. thanks anyway

1 hour ago, psycontr said:

RIP

Looks settled family with teenage kids. No offense but life insurance thesukoni untaru kadha why 250k gofundme again ? All immediate expenses will be covered by auto insurance.

immediate help before they can settle and rebuild that kid's life .... prati daaniki vankara gaa choodakharledu ... dabbulu leka pothey aaa friends koda aaa pilladu ki help cheyyaru ... except food and lodging 

5 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Yes. There is reason for that. Naadi brand new GLE 350 small accident ki total aindi. Just side impact. Opposite lady left turn yield cheyakunda vachi straight ga velthunna naaku vachi kottindi. I asked the body shop guy why small impact ki total aindi ani. He said all German luxury cars take impact on their body and frame so that inside unnavallaki impact undadu ani.. I felt it was right. We did not feel impact inside. 

you're right, the car crumple zones did it's job and saved people inside even if it's a small impact. For reference, look at crash tests comparing euro cars and others with same variables. Results will be shocking. A Jaguar once saved four lives including me and I'll forever be grateful for euro safety standards

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

some of these are clickbaits for haters. might be true but i will go with the ratings given by official sources. thanks

24 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Uncle same pinch …exact same accident scenario …naku kuda yield evvaledhu 

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

vadu evado M gaadu 2004 cadillac sedan esoni thiriguthunnadu, inka tyres entha old vo ?

aa texas heat ki old tyres complete ga wornout/life ayipoyuntadi, aa tyres eskoni thirgunnad emo, 3k worth car ki pricy/latest tyres em maintain chesthunaro doubt ye, not sure, not judging here, vaadu poyadu, papam em thappu cheyani 2024 car lo velthunna family motham poyindhi, endhi vaya idhi };_

You never know what financial situation they are in. Our students go around in 1996 vehicles.

We had couple very near misses in Dallas for no fault of our own.

People drive crazy over there. With no trees on the side of roads to calm down drivers, its expected.

Glad we moved out.

4 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

emo ba...i think cybertruck is a safe option...

no jokes please

5 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

This family is near to our community and all were killed except the son. What a tragedy to bear when its not their mistake. Life can change in a second and this one was a bit of awakening on how much gratitude we should have for what we take for granted everyday.

https://www.kwtx.com/2024/08/14/texas-dps-provides-more-information-fatal-lampasas-accident-that-killed-five-people/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-adiryan-arvind-after-tragic-loss

Mother ??

59 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Mother, Father and Daughter all burned to dearh.

Gofubd lo 3 pics e vunayi

6 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

you're right, the car crumple zones did it's job and saved people inside even if it's a small impact. For reference, look at crash tests comparing euro cars and others with same variables. Results will be shocking. A Jaguar once saved four lives including me and I'll forever be grateful for euro safety standards

7 hours ago, megadheera said:

No car will survive 80mph collision guys. Survival mostly depends on angle and speed of the collision.