Telugu Student Hit Hard by US Robbery raised gofund me but linkedin lo working ani undi

tamuhardreturns

For someone like Mahesh, the loss of his laptop could mean falling behind in his coursework, potentially jeopardizing his academic standing. The financial blow might push him further into debt, and the emotional stress can affect his mental well-being. Indian students face additional challenges—they are far from home, with little to no local family support, and they are often burdened by the pressure to succeed at any cost. One such incident can derail their entire journey, putting at risk not only their education but their future careers and dreams. In response to this unfortunate situation, Mahesh has launched a fundraising campaign, seeking help to replace the stolen items and recover from the financial impact.

Read more at: https://www.m9.news/usa-news/telugu-student-mahesh-sagar-hit-hard-by-us-robbery/

• tamuhardreturns changed the title to Telugu Student Hit Hard by US Robbery raised gofund me but linkedin lo working ani undi

ee gofundme lu endho, prathi daniki. There could be multiple setbacks when in college - But neku daniki kuda ee samajam support kavalante emi cheyalem.

I was mugged once in Boston and once in New york when i was in college. Ended up losing my room rent for that month.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Pulka is full stack developer anta..... already $1200 donate chesaru bakra fellows @3$%

vaani bondha