Last two days in India

coffee

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Mods please don't delete this guys profile or ID .. I need his IP activity active on this forum .. report is already filed..hopefully his IP service shares the proof of his activity and location. 

He been tagging in all the threads with double connotation and sexual pervertedness.. need these idiots reported and his psycho pervertedness addressed

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

2 hours ago, rachaRimbola said:

So called champions of Democracy and Safety, US and Europe lo em thakkuva kadhu. 

Courts kuda minority appeasement and woke politics. Inka justice ekkadundhi. 

inka UK ithe inka ghoram, groomings gangs unayi pakis vi

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

I would be very surprised if these are the only sex crimes in 1.4 billion populated country

yeah many don't get reported unlike usa

3 hours ago, enigmatic said:

in a 150 crore population, crime jarugutundi. can we educate, enlighten people to not commit crimes against women - we should. 
law enforcement should investigate these instances of crimes - impartially to convict them.

if the accused is related to ruling party or from some prominent politicial background they will try to sidetrack the investigation

do they have enough jails to convict them? I doubt it

2 minutes ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

do they have enough jails to convict them? I doubt it

convict for what crime ? nuvvu BJ and hand jabs istunavuu for money nuvvu jail ki vellali vaunty cc @Low

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Crime on women is everywhere.. not just in India. With the huge media, they get highlighted even more. Most of the population is tribal in nature and though the education rates are getting higher, women are still considered inferior in many parts of the country… 

Even in a developed country like US, the number of rape cases and sexual assaults that are registered every year is huge.. and many of them don’t  even complain… 

Sad part is that it will only increase from here with unlimited access to forn on their phones.. women will be even more objectified… even small kids are watching forn now.. 

I heard that in USA it is even worse kids start watching corn and start masturbating as early as 5-6 yrs 

So called champions of Democracy and Safety, US and Europe lo em thakkuva kadhu. 

Courts kuda minority appeasement and woke politics. Inka justice ekkadundhi. 

ilantivi post chesi india lo jarigina issue ni asalu issue ne kaadu antaava?

nee house kaalipotundi ante pakka illu kooda tagalabadutundi ani samardinchukovadam anedi oka rogam

29 minutes ago, hacker123 said:

ilantivi post chesi india lo jarigina issue ni asalu issue ne kaadu antaava?

nee house kaalipotundi ante pakka illu kooda tagalabadutundi ani samardinchukovadam anedi oka rogam

India maata etthi US and Europe lo issues issue ae kadhanatava? 

India lo jarigindhi 100% wrong. Kaani adhi getting misused and the rant you see from celebrities and influencers is politically motivated.I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros' name comes up in this. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coffee said:

Mods please don't delete this guys profile or ID .. I need his IP activity active on this forum .. report is already filed..hopefully his IP service shares the proof of his activity and location. 

He been tagging in all the threads with double connotation and sexual pervertedness.. need these idiots reported and his psycho pervertedness addressed

he creates multiple ids his IDs are @Low @KonidelaBallayya  @Texas_Bhajji_Uncles @Texas_Pungulu_Uncles @Munnabhaiya and so many it seems like dude maintains a stack of 100 ids and he belongs to madiga category I read from what he posted so he's trolling all the remaining caste people as a revenge maybe because they all avoid him here in the usa and not let him marry their daughters or not being friends with him so he's spilling all that hate in this forum 

Don't forget "India population >  combined population of Europe, US, Canada"

India is bound to have bigger numbers in everything like population density, no. of crimes, etc. 

It is good to see Andhra and Telegana are keeping it in their pants....I don't know but kids lo emi chustara babu...karama

10 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Don't forget "India population >  combined population of Europe, US, Canada"

India is bound to have bigger numbers in everything like population density, no. of crimes, etc. 

percentages entha? raw numbers cant be comapred...

3 minutes ago, galiraju said:

It is good to see Andhra and Telegana are keeping it in their pants....I don't know but kids lo emi chustara babu...karama

old-man-kicking.gif