Hyperhidrosis

Rescuer7

you might notice increased sweating as a physical symptom of anxiety/stress...

or a change in season/place ur not accustomed to...

9 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

Sweating from face and head for no reason

solutions?

There is no permanent solution, Botox and Iontophoresis are well-known procedures but they have to be done frequently. I didn't want to take medications, so I always carried sweat blocker roll-ons/wipes with me and used them if i thought an in-person meeting or an event would be a little stressful.

19 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

solutions?

there is no cure. Find out if it's primary or secondary HH. Idi neurological disorder and I have severe primary HH since I was 6 and tried everything possible. nothing works for me and hoping it goes away as I grow older

one of the worst diseases one can have and it really affects a lot in your life. I'm sorry

What Is Atarax. Atarax (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is an antihistamine with anticholinergic (drying) and sedative properties used for symptomatic relief of anxiety and tension associated with psychoneurosis and as an adjunct in organic disease states in which anxiety is manifested....u need to take at night..so that the next day u will feel the relief...

but with out medication ante...u need to meditate daily and plan a stress free life to treat underlying subconscious tensions/anxiety......long road but worth the wait.....

14 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

There is no permanent solution, Botox and Iontophoresis are well-known procedures but they have to be done frequently. I didn't want to take medications, so I always carried sweat blocker roll-ons/wipes with me and used them if i thought an in-person meeting or an event would be a little stressful.

glycopyrrolate/robinul sometimes works for me but not 100% effective. Long term use is fine but there are minor side effects like dry eyes, dry mouth and mild dizziness. I'm actually sweating right now on my hands and feet typing this

5 minutes ago, modgud said:

glycopyrrolate/robinul sometimes works for me but not 100% effective. Long term use is fine but there are minor side effects like dry eyes, dry mouth and mild dizziness. I'm actually sweating right now on my hands and feet typing this

Know that feeling bro, I've started sweating just reading the comment LOL. The side effects were the reason i decided to skip the medications - sweat blockers been working for me at least 80% of the time so just stuck to it.

20 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

What Is Atarax. Atarax (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is an antihistamine with anticholinergic (drying) and sedative properties used for symptomatic relief of anxiety and tension associated with psychoneurosis and as an adjunct in organic disease states in which anxiety is manifested....u need to take at night..so that the next day u will feel the relief...

but with out medication ante...u need to meditate daily and plan a stress free life to treat underlying subconscious tensions/anxiety......long road but worth the wait.....

does this work?

https://www.shoprythm.com/collections/sweatgo/products/copy-of-salve-sweatgo-anti-perspirant-hyperhidrosis-sweat-free-for-men-in-exclusive-fragrance?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi8L6hsz4hwMVx6lmAh1wxi0eEAQYASABEgJW8vD_BwE

19 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

this looks a roll..which can only subside the symptom but not the underlying cause bro....lifelong idi vaduthaanante kaadu...u need to fix underlying issue..

naakenduko nuvvu vitamin profile test cheyinchukunte manchidi anipistundi..to rule out vitamin deficiency factor in your case as....if it's vitamin deficiency u can easily supplement it...

• Vitamin D deficiency is a common cause of excessive sweating, often accompanied by other symptoms like fatigue and bone pain.
  •  
  • Vitamin B12 deficiency can also lead to excessive sweating, along with depression and fatigue.
  •  
  • Magnesium deficiency may indirectly contribute to excessive sweating by increasing stress levels and promoting further sweating.

32 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Know that feeling bro, I've started sweating just reading the comment LOL. The side effects were the reason i decided to skip the medications - sweat blockers been working for me at least 80% of the time so just stuck to it.

good to know. I tried sweat block wipes, drysol and whatnot and nothing works for me. I do ionto literally everyday in the hope that it might work one day but no luck yet. Hoping that miraDry will come up with a solution one day for hands and feet like they did for underarms

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2024 at 9:14 PM, modgud said:

good to know. I tried sweat block wipes, drysol and whatnot and nothing works for me. I do ionto literally everyday in the hope that it might work one day but no luck yet. Hoping that miraDry will come up with a solution one day for hands and feet like they did for underarms

I sweat heavily in my hands, feet, face, under arms. bought dermadry 2-3 months and it started working after a month of consistent effort everyday for 20 mins (hand) + 20 mins (feet). Now I do twice a week and results has been amazing and don't sweat anywhere in my body except for little on my face.

I lost tons of opportunities due to heavy sweating in hands. Ppl always assume hand sweating is due to stress/anxiety but its not the case for hyperhydrosis.

On 8/15/2024 at 10:01 PM, Rescuer7 said:

solutions?

resign from IT job and get physical execersie and don't eat biryani