Texas crash - children with diapers thrown on highway

Moon_Walker

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have to convince me uncle 😀

As a parent, if someone have a reason why your kid shouldn’t wear or doesn’t keep their seat belt, they can convince yourself when their kids get injured in an accident.. 

ninnu convince chestalenu cheyalsina pani ledu but nuvvu oka statement pass chesav that mana desis don't put seat belt to their kids ani; as a parent how do you deal with such things cheppu; what's your solution adi cheppu. 

those situations I shared is what I saw with my frnds' kids. 

kids ki seat belts pettaru ani cheppavu nenu situation cheppa what to do ani despite putting your child in car seat and strapping them accordingly ani.

seems like circumventing as if I was giving some reasoning why parents don't let kids wear seat belt; which is not the case. 

49 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. very lucky!! 

mana desis lo kuda chala mandi pillalaki seat belts pettaru.. they simply say that their kids don’t stay in the seats or it makes them uncomfortable.. 

oka friend family ki accident ayindi.. someone hit their car.. everyone got hurt (minor injuries) as they were not wearing seat belts.. still they don’t enforce their kids to wear seat belts… 

Its always an argument with my wife. If kids cry, she would melt down and immediately tries to take him in hand or ask me to take out (while she drives). This is not acceptable in any case. If they cry let them be. If something wrong happens (can happen without our error), its the parents who have to cry for the rest of their lives.

44 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Not saying you are wrong....but based on that logic, living in Dallas in itself is inhuman :)

I-10 is not in Dallas.....this has to be in Houston .... Not sure how you pulled Dallas card in this scenario 

what-chiru-afdb.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have to convince me uncle 😀

As a parent, if someone have a reason why your kid shouldn’t wear or doesn’t keep their seat belt, they can convince yourself when their kids get injured in an accident.. 

5 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ninnu convince chestalenu cheyalsina pani ledu but nuvvu oka statement pass chesav that mana desis don't put seat belt to their kids ani; as a parent how do you deal with such things cheppu; what's your solution adi cheppu. 

those situations I shared is what I saw with my frnds' kids. 

kids ki seat belts pettaru ani cheppavu nenu situation cheppa what to do ani despite putting your child in car seat and strapping them accordingly ani.

seems like circumventing as if I was giving some reasoning why parents don't let kids wear seat belt; which is not the case. 

Arguments endhuku anna, kids unnappudu problem untadhi. Kids toddler age cross ayyenta varaku better limit the driving distance and avoid roads with greater than 35-40 mile limits. Konchem control, opika, time sacrifice chesthe better. 90% of the kids kurchoru car seat lo.

19 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

5* crash rating vunna cars kuda fatal crashes enduku avtunnai ani edo video chusa reddit lo;

we might have 5* star cars but driving sense vunna drivers leru kada ani. which is actually true. 

enni stars unna max they'll protect you is if speed is less than 40mph, above that pure luck

2 minutes ago, Rendu said:

I-10 is not in Dallas.....this has to be in Houston .... Not sure how you pulled Dallas card in this scenario 

what-chiru-afdb.gif

aa Houston lo driving, okkokadu 🙏 

Only one day drive chesa Houston lo okkadu kuda lane change signal ivvadu, too narrow/close distances lo cuts, lane changes, racing, odhu ra nayana. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

enni stars unna max they'll protect you is if speed is less than 40mph, above that pure luck

It depends on how the crash happens and the speed too… even safety ratings are different for different types of crashes.. and they give different scores for front passenger/driver and rear passengers.. usually rear passengers have less safety compared to the driver and person sitting in the front as they are better protected with multiple airbags.. 

5 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

not sure why you're doubling down on this since yesterday but you're grossly mistaken. Unless it's a headon collision with both vehicles going 70+ survival chances are very high in modern cars. Also, not all brands are good at this and it's up to you make that decision

44 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Arguments endhuku anna, kids unnappudu problem untadhi. Kids toddler age cross ayyenta varaku better limit the driving distance and avoid roads with greater than 35-40 mile limits. Konchem control, opika, time sacrifice chesthe better. 90% of the kids kurchoru car seat lo.

arguments em levu uncle; 

emanna tips vunte chepthadu ani asking. I am always for road safety, be it in India or US. Ninna Kia incident chusam kada we have to be very careful anthe, aa process lo uncle ni adigina. 

35-40 mile limits kaadu, day care lo rojantha vundi house daka kuda kurcholeru at times. 

51 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Its always an argument with my wife. If kids cry, she would melt down and immediately tries to take him in hand or ask me to take out (while she drives). This is not acceptable in any case. If they cry let them be. If something wrong happens (can happen without our error), its the parents who have to cry for the rest of their lives.

if I cry they pull me out of the car seat ane cue or habit ni meeru create chesaru. 
for shorter distances, its okay to drive around without someone sitting beside them; both parents should sit in the front to avoid taking child into hands if they cry. 

51 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

aa Houston lo driving, okkokadu 🙏 

Only one day drive chesa Houston lo okkadu kuda lane change signal ivvadu, too narrow/close distances lo cuts, lane changes, racing, odhu ra nayana. 

Big cites lo rash driving very common culture..... NJ aithe rod of roddest... irrespective of nationality & race, women drivers aithe 🙏

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

not sure why you're doubling down on this since yesterday but you're grossly mistaken. Unless it's a headon collision with both vehicles going 70+ survival chances are very high in modern cars. Also, not all brands are good at this and it's up to you make that decision

Google it yourself, vehicles are only tested 40mph and below. You are confusing vehicle speed with impact speed if 2 vehicles crash at 70mph impact speed is 140 not 70. Doesn't matter what vehicle you are in, reason is not only because something is hitting you, when your speed comes to abrupt stop your important internal organs itself crash into bones. No safety features will avoid it. Even if you survive the recovery will be hell. 

40 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It requires getting them used to it.. alavaatu cheyyaali.. and be strict with it.. kids try to get away with anything just by crying or by stretching the limits on what they can do..

kids can open the door and go out, will you let them do it? Kids can climb on a stool and put their hands on the stove .. will you let them do it?? you set the rules and take precautions so that they don’t get into danger situations.. 

if everyone else is doing, why can’t we do it.. that is a parenting issue.. 

anna  may be you are blessed with kids who are very disciplined and follow your instructions. yes there are ways nuvvu cheppinattu but kids nowadays as intelligent  as @Assam_Bhayya drive lo nuvvu em cheyaleni situation lo poragallu valla talent chupistaru ela nerchukuntaroo kaani correct ga manam tied up situation lo ne vallu cheyalsinavi chestaru; like getting off of booster seat when we are in the middle of the road. enduku chesav ante 
Saradaa.Gif GIF - Saradaa Ali Sarada - Discover & Share GIFs

• Upvote 1