Texas lo telugu guntallu

KonidelaBallayya

5 minutes ago, vegasvegas said:

strip clubs lo untaara?

desi dance bar evaranna pettochu, gud idea

desis stripping chestara? ekkada?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

partner ee akharla, just family member like babai, mama di pedda consultancy unte chalu. vadiki inka tirugu ledu, MS chese telugu ammayulu automatic ga vastaru.

Actually girls koda papam baga desperate ayyaru because of jobs/opt/h1 and even part-time situation.

Cc: @coffee avva if you are stalking this theddu note this point. Shopping related big big words rashinavvv ga? Shopping is when the despo laydeez go forward and i am pretty sure that when a girl enters puberty her mother/elder women give her lessons on basic ethics or how to be careful of predatory males. By the way I am only commenting about garalzzz who fell for material things in exchange for their glamour. Back to context, Knowing all this desperate garalzz go for shopping repeatedly. I would say first time itself when she senses the vuncle/tata is trying to have chx with her by spending money for her dress, luxury accessories and jewellery, she should walk out and report that vuncle as well.

Desperate ga those garalz use guayz and vuncles money but dorukuthayney dhongha aneti vidhum gha she cries foul after being caught. There are such vauntees in our telungu states who make these solicitors habituate to chx and later on use the money. I saw phix of a fori from ts in india she now doesnt depend on her farents for her engineering college fees and all related expenses studies in top college. Famous emcees and artists of telugu tv and film industry are actually selling themselves for need of money. I don't have sources to prove but that is how db vuncles know the soliciting rates for those usa and India. 

Hence dear @coffee avva i say please kick on @sses of both vuncles/tathaz who force innocents into frostushan and kick garalz who offer their bodies in desperation. Stop taking sides and make hard work tokill the roots of this chex based quidproquo

4 hours ago, baabaa said:

Bane untaru anna. Maa mestri vala mena alludu [28-30 untayi emo] rich baga. Vadu sugar daddy laga dallas lo maintain chestadu telugu univ ammayalini. Weekend vaste camping, touring ani teesukuni elta untadu and chinna chinna gifts koda istu untadu. MS ammayulu aa range lo develop ayyaru ani appudu telisindi.

Bagane info undi urgent ga Dallas lo job kottali 

@Sucker

20 hours ago, baabaa said:

partner ee akharla, just family member like babai, mama di pedda consultancy unte chalu. vadiki inka tirugu ledu, MS chese telugu ammayulu automatic ga vastaru.

Actually girls koda papam baga desperate ayyaru because of jobs/opt/h1 and even part-time situation.

anna tesla car, 6 feet, resaturent tesuvelli, trips podamu ante vastara anna desi porillu

On 8/16/2024 at 2:42 PM, Maggavale said:

Edaina event la food migulthe FB la pettu , oka 20 student gutanlu digipothai 10 mins la 

Hmm… thappu  baa.

Food kosam vaste nothing wrong.

• Confused 1