SSNs freeze karo

Ravi860

If you are all set its ok to freeze, but freeze, unfreezes ki time padthi kada in case if you want to get/apply for something

3 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

If you are all set its ok to freeze, but freeze, unfreezes ki time padthi kada in case if you want to get/apply for something

Nope it’s almost instant, usually hour ani vinna and one can do it online in all 3 major credit bureaus 

4 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Nope it’s almost instant, usually hour ani vinna and one can do it online in all 3 major credit bureaus 

unfreeze ki time padthadi anukunta bro. If unfreeze is instant its better to freeze

4 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Its instantaneous bro...at times I applied to credit cards and they kept my application pending, while I unfreeze. Credit card companies have asked me even which of the 3 to go talk to.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Its instantaneous bro...at times I applied to credit cards and they kept my application pending, while I unfreeze. Credit card companies have asked me even which of the 3 to go talk to.

what happened to your dp?

1 hour ago, Ravi860 said:

almost 90% of US people personal details like name, location and ssn kuda leaked anta. It’s up for sale on web for 3.8mil $$.

If you are not already, freeze your credit.. if you already, great!! Malli eado oka identity theft issues vachaye ante pedda headache. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2024/08/15/social-security-hack-national-public-data-breach/74807903007/

frezzing or unfreezing mg anna . in texas it is cash payment for jobs 

4 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Andariki telisaka freeze endi unfreeze endi. Theft jarigite all knows ga

Freeze concept adhi kadu.. it means no one can open new credit under your name and ssn till you unfreeze. You unfreeze when you looking for a loan and freeze it back. Basically lock laga

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Freeze concept adhi kadu.. it means no one can open credit under your name and ssn till you unfreeze. You unfreeze when you looking for loan and freeze it back. Basically lock laga

So freeze mana kunna credit cards comapnies chestam, what if they opened other companies 

2 minutes ago, karna11 said:

So freeze mana kunna credit cards comapnies chestam, what if they opened other companies 

Companies ki kadu freeze.. freeze is on your ssn/credit at 3 major credit bureaus so that no one can open new loan in future under your name

• Upvote 1

freeze thelvadu kani....edo additional review flag pettachu.

they have to call and get additional info from us before they can approve any credit decisions