1100 new homes dallas

kakatiya

At this pace, DFW will be an endless suburb utopia and there is no stopping it.

People forget to realize that the more suburbia, the lesser public infrastructure. The last time my friend who joined me for a New York family trip was amused by the subways & efficiency. Kids growing up in one of these suburbs will never have a bus riding experience or a clustered living experience sadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chittoorodu said:

People forget to realize that the more suburbia, the lesser public infrastructure. The last time my friend who joined me for a New York family trip was amused by the subways & efficiency. Kids growing up in one of these suburbs will never have a bus riding experience or a clustered living experience sadly.

Govt don't wanna spend any money on  puclic transport . Auto industry lobby to discourage any bills to be passed . 

Anything done for community is seen as communism . 

And public want mcmansions , public transport makes more sense in dense populated areas like NY . 

Unna railway tracks peekesaru decades back because auto industry made govt do it . 

So not in current scenario 

2 hours ago, Chittoorodu said:

NYC ki vachedi kuda suburbs nunde kada, who lives in NYC?

7 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Govt don't wanna spend any money on  puclic transport . Auto industry lobby to discourage any bills to be passed . 

Anything done for community is seen as communism . 

And public want mcmansions , public transport makes more sense in dense populated areas like NY . 

Unna railway tracks peekesaru decades back because auto industry made govt do it . 

So not in current scenario 

Totally, Get it about govt. not wanting to spend money. But sprawling across the vast dry land isnt going to help either - we desis/asians have this perception of owning a new home instead of getting into an old one in better places like plano for example.

Sadly there is no solution, cheaper mcmansion is going to get you way far from the city.

7 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

You are right but saying this since. For example, you live in Chicago, NJ, Bay Area or even Boston for that sake. You have some kind of public transportation available even if it is scarce. Rail/Bus or van transits  but DFW on the other hand.

Without using a car I can take NJ transit and can travel anywhere from DC to Phili to Trenton to New Brunswick To Edison to Jersey City to Hoboken to Brookyln to Penn station.

Without car tell me where I can travel around Dallas 🤔 

• Upvote 1

NYC population exceeds more than 8 million when you combine all 5 boroughs

24 minutes ago, SubwayLeCarre said:

that guy is dumb, let it go

45 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

You are right but saying this since. For example, you live in Chicago, NJ, Bay Area or even Boston for that sake. You have some kind of public transportation available even if it is scarce. Rail/Bus or van transits  but DFW on the other hand.

Nuvvu cheppina cities advantage was they were very well established long back and high concentration of population within less area. So it made sense to build those systems, public didn't have other mode. It's not economically viable to build them now. And in Texas most land is private, land acquisition itself makes these projects impossible, you need to compete with commercial players for it.

46 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Without using a car I can take NJ transit and can travel anywhere from DC to Phili to Trenton to New Brunswick To Edison to Jersey City to Hoboken to Brookyln to Penn station.

Without car tell me where I can travel around Dallas 🤔 

Aa travel emi prashantanga undadu ga literally takes 3hrs if say staying in Edison to travel to NYC. Delays unte inko hr add cheskovachu.

Intercity ikkada kuda buses untai if you want kakapothe private. Why there's no train system anedi not that hard to understand, Texas was simply not that densely populated in the past, all northeast tracks got built way long back when there's no mass use of cars. 

11 hours ago, Chittoorodu said:

In India do we have bus riding experience if we have car ?

Dallas kuda anthe

56 minutes ago, SubwayLeCarre said:

You need to be rich or lucky enough to buy something in early 1900s or live in a matchbox.  How many families you know live there?