google 8 pixel pro users...google store has a very good deal

hunkyfunky2

here is my math : 

$1000 - $100 (student discount or you can get coupon code for 50$ off easily) - $200 google store credit - $100 (Google one benefit - store credit). You also get Gemini advanced for 1 year which comes with 2TB storage...which I was paying $120 anyway. 

All in all, if you are in Google eco system, this is a no brainer upgrade. 

Google's hardware is crap..... Other than taking decent pictures from this phone. There's nothing else to say about this line up

46 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Google's hardware is crap..... Other than taking decent pictures from this phone. There's nothing else to say about this line up

in the same boat bro.....pictures are good but everything is crappy. Phone lags too. Pixel 7 pro

not sure if I should get the pixel 9 pro or look at other options. any suggestions?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Rendu said:

3 minutes ago, khillu_dada said:

in the same boat bro.....pictures are good but everything is crappy. Phone lags too. Pixel 7 pro

not sure if I should get the pixel 9 pro or look at other options. any suggestions?

I was about to switch, but with this deal I better swap it out to pixel 9 pro and then switch to iPhone over Christmas...

4 minutes ago, khillu_dada said:

51 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Hardware quality is improving every year, not comparable worth apple though. 

Happy with pixel 8 and early reports of pixel 9 are good

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Hardware quality is improving every year, not comparable worth apple though. 

Happy with pixel 8 and early reports of pixel 9 are good

Anna modem situation yendhi ? Dheenamma Pixel 6 mamaulu comedy kaadhu dhebba ki back to Samsung vacha. Right now using S24+ all way best vundhi battery especially 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Anna modem situation yendhi ? Dheenamma Pixel 6 mamaulu comedy kaadhu dhebba ki back to Samsung vacha. Right now using S24+ all way best vundhi battery especially 

how is fold?

17 minutes ago, galiraju said:

how is fold?

It's good anna. I use if for business mostly and watching videos. S24+ is like for personal calls and daily driver

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

No issues for me on pixel 7 or 8.

Google is known for camera and overall " original Android experience" .... Not for all bells and whistles like Samsung Galaxy phones

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

here is my math : 

$1000 - $100 (student discount or you can get coupon code for 50$ off easily) - $200 google store credit - $100 (Google one benefit - store credit). You also get Gemini advanced for 1 year which comes with 2TB storage...which I was paying $120 anyway. 

All in all, if you are in Google eco system, this is a no brainer upgrade. 

What will you do with $300 Google store credit?? Is that phone even worth $1000? 🤔

Store credit is not the same as discount.. 

Also, Pixel 9 pro is coming with $800 bill credits ($200 after bill credits) if you take Google Fi.. why don’t want to spend on 8 pro? 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

What will you do with $300 Google store credit?? Is that phone even worth $1000? 🤔

Store credit is not the same as discount.. 

Also, Pixel 9 pro is coming with $800 bill credits ($200 after bill credits) if you take Google Fi.. why don’t want to spend on 8 pro? 

I didn't get your last part...

but yeah....you'll have $300 store credit to spend...either watch or google pixel buds pro ...again this is great deal if you want to be in the pixel eco system and want to buy those anyway. 

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Best Buy almost free anta kadha Base Pixel 9 with trade in reddit la chusa 

https://www.reddit.com/r/pixel_phones/s/60obkwnCbh

Yeah, I have that also on order...when they were giving $699 for iphone 12!!! I bought one on ebay for $200... 
In all, I'll have a new pixel 9 for $200 and  $100 bestbuy gift card (which I can definitly use). 
This is for a friend in india who asked for pixel, so I can give it to him