42 tharuvatha retire ayina vallu unnara mana US lo?

RPG_Reloaded

Naaku 44yrs ippudu and planning to retire from IT after i cross half century..

Been  6yrs i came back to india and working in one of WITCH company as dont want too much of work pressure

On 8/21/2024 at 8:38 AM, Thokkalee said:

Retiring is boring anna.. you become aimless ani vinnaanu na circle lo… 

On 8/20/2024 at 11:50 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

Retirement is boring and will age and degenerate you faster. You need an activity to keep you occupied whether it's a job, business or hobby or whatever.

I'd like to believe that you retire to get rid of obligation to do anything, due to peer-influence or any other kind .. rather we can try pursuing new things based on our own convenience .. 

10 minutes ago, pichukgudu said:

I'd like to believe that you retire to get rid of obligation to do anything, due to peer-influence or any other kind .. rather we can try pursuing new things based on our own convenience .. 

You don’t have to do a 9 to 5 job.. but daily edo oka activity undaali, be it a job or a business… not everyone is motivated enough to do something new all their life.. 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have to do a 9 to 5 job.. but daily edo oka activity undaali, be it a job or a business… not everyone is motivated enough to do something new all their life.. 

New ante kotha-kothavi ani kadhu bro .. forceful ga kakunda .. ishtam ga .. labha-nastalu chuskokunda .. sardaga chese pani .. for a peaceful life !! I guess .. everyone desires to lead such a life at some point !! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pichukgudu said:

You can do that now too. No one is stopping you. There is no true retirement in life. It's all a myth. Either you're rich where you need to manage your own wealth or work for someone else. If you hold power, you will manage to keep it. Even you're an ascetic, you'd keep doing samething so long as you live .

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You can do that now too. No one is stopping you. There is no true retirement in life. It's all a myth. Either you're rich where you need to manage your own wealth or work for someone else. If you hold power, you will manage to keep it. Even you're an ascetic, you'd keep doing samething so long as you live .

Retirement from slave bathuku

5 hours ago, coffee said:

If you tag me in such comments for sure you will be next ..this comes under harassment in US and eill noy be take lightly .

@coffee vaunty MG @Low telling

2 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Only if life was that simple for everyone! I've seen ppl who worked too hard to raise their kids & make ends meet, but now after those kids have settled in their lives, all that parents wanna do is .. stay at home & have a small nursery in their backyard growing some vegetables and be so proud about what they grow and share it with their neighbors & friends!

On 8/20/2024 at 10:08 PM, Thokkalee said:

Retiring is boring anna.. you become aimless ani vinnaanu na circle lo… 

Travellinng and shopping guntalu

10gi thini, desi restaurants lo sollu politics talk cheyadam lo vere level kick anna

10 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Travellinng and shopping guntalu

10gi thini, desi restaurants lo sollu politics talk cheyadam lo vere level kick anna

Kick you will it from what do you like