Apartment invest in hyderabad with less maintenance fee

TechSri

12 minutes ago, TechSri said:

Apartment rent isthe, tenant 30% cut chesi istara manaku if he transfer to NRO. Then india lo tax filing cheyala manam every year?

no exact idea bro

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

If it’s for investment, I would agree with consensus here, Invest in USA. 
If you still want to invest in hyd, there are better places like Maheswaram Mandal, Tukkuguda area. 1.5 km to ORR and 10 mins to ORR. Some awesome projects there like MAK projects, etc. 45,000 acres + forest area. Excellent greenery. 

If you still want to invest in West Hyd, look for properties in Magic bricks, 99acres, etc. elippeoperty in instagram. Real estate market is soft. You will get an apartment in the price range you are looking for. 

Look at the websites I mentioned. Enter your criteria, you will get plenty of options

18 hours ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

East side Warangal lo vasthadi Anna !

yea akkade konukko bro mari.. u can get 

47 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Look at the websites I mentioned. Enter your criteria, you will get plenty of options

Suggest one gated community apartment for personal use anna, parents will use it or when we are visiting. Cousins relatives in miyapur area so close. So looking near to that area. 

village lo ancestral house vundhi, but we frequent visiting hyd and staying in cousins home is bit uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Suggest one gated community apartment for personal use anna, parents will use it or when we are visiting. Cousins relatives in miyapur area so close. So looking near to that area. 

village lo ancestral house vundhi, but we frequent visiting hyd and staying in cousins home is bit uncomfortable.

How frequently you visit Hyd ? What’s the duration of each stay based on that you can decide, if it’s really worth to buy apartment ? You can do temporary Airbnb /short term rentals. 

Jains Salzburg towers , Bandlaguda jagir .

lot more apartments rising here near TSPA junction -medium range .

once you cross this junction it’s High budget fare . 

15 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

How frequently you visit Hyd ? What’s the duration of each stay based on that you can decide, if it’s really worth to buy apartment ? You can do temporary Airbnb /short term rentals. 

Year lo avg ga 45-60 days in hyd. Parents aeithe frequent ga hyd travel chestharu but those will be short stays.

On 8/20/2024 at 8:11 PM, TechSri said:

Low maintenance fee like 5k/month unna Apartment for investment list veyandi. West side like Thellapur side vastaya with 85L budget 2bhk with Rs.5k/month. 

I stay in aparna serene park 3bhk and i pay 5800 for maintenance

3 hours ago, psycontr said:

@Tellugodu @psycontr @Jatka Bandi

There are plenty of options around ORR. Depends on what you are looking for. One area I saw, details below

AREA - Tukkuguda

Area Advantages -

• Greenery. 45,000 acres of Forest
  • Lot of Big projects, Villas, High Rise apartments,
  • 10 mins to Airport
  • 1.5 KM to ORR
  • On Srisailam Highway

Projects I saw in July -

Kavuri's Forest NEST (Villas)

• Good community with villas built in 250 Sq Yd (2500 Sq Ft), 350 and 500 Sq Yards. Around 2.2 Cr for 250 Sq Yards. Good plan and structure for villa with a lot of open space. Decent amenities. 
  • Around 2.5rs/SqFt maintenance. 
  • Most villas communities I saw look like Govt Quarters as they use some colors and same elevation. I don't understand why they cant use 2-3 different types like in US. 

Max Projects BTR (Currently only Open Plots. Villas built in Phase 1 around 2015 I think)

• Best of the lot, with big roads and trees. 
  • Amazing amenities: 2 Cricket stadiums, a Golf course, Tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, 2 clubhouses with big convention halls, and a lot of other amenities.
  • Built on 250 acres. 4 Phases. All plots sold out. Big plots - Min 500 Sq.Yards. 
  • Has an HOA in place with specific rules to not let apartments built or plots being split into two or rental units built.  
  • 3.5 rs/SqYard monthly maintenance for open plots. Same maintenance when you build a house but for Sq.Ft. 
  • Looks like Banjara Hills, every house is a masterpiece. 
  • Price around 60k/Sq Yard for an open plot. Pre built villas from 2014 not good quality. I would not buy them.

Ramky Discover City (Both villas and Apartments)

• Lots of communities with in. Gated Community like above ones
  • One apartment community with multiple towers is built for elder people esp keeping NRI Parents in mind. Has bigger service lifts, an ambulance and a doctor/hospital/nurse services in place all the time. Maid/Nurse service available who can visit based on need or daily. Quality/Healthy food is cooked in common kitchen and sent to homes to those who don't want to cook. 
  • Other apartment communities and villas also looked good. I did not check details

Plenty of areas around ORR. You can use Magic bricks, 99Acres websites to search. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

There are plenty of options around ORR. Depends on what you are looking for. One area I saw, details below

AREA - Tukkuguda

Area Advantages -

• 10 mins to Airport
  • 1.5 KM to ORR
  • On Srisailam Highway

Projects I saw in July -

• Good community with villas built in 250 Sq Yd (2500 Sq Ft), 350 and 500 Sq Yards. Around 2.2 Cr for 250 Sq Yards. Good plan and structure for villa with a lot of open space. Decent amenities. 
  • Most villas communities I saw look like Govt Quarters as they use some colors and same elevation. I don't understand why they cant use 2-3 different types like in US. 

Max Projects BTR (Currently only Open Plots. Villas built in Phase 1 around 2015 I think)

• Amazing amenities: 2 Cricket stadiums, a Golf course, Tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, 2 clubhouses with big convention halls, and a lot of other amenities.
  • Built on 250 acres. 4 Phases. All plots sold out. Big plots - Min 500 Sq.Yards. 
  • Has an HOA in place with specific rules to not let apartments built or plots being split into two or rental units built.  
  • 3.5 rs/SqYard monthly maintenance for open plots. Same maintenance when you build a house but for Sq.Ft. 
  • Price around 60k/Sq Yard for an open plot. Pre built villas from 2014 not good quality. I would not buy them.

• One apartment community with multiple towers is built for elder people esp keeping NRI Parents in mind. Has bigger service lifts, an ambulance and a doctor/hospital/nurse services in place all the time. Maid/Nurse service available who can visit based on need or daily. Quality/Healthy food is cooked in common kitchen and sent to homes to those who don't want to cook. 
  • Other apartment communities and villas also looked good. I did not check details

Plenty of areas around ORR. You can use Magic bricks, 99Acres websites to search. 

anna nuvu chepina location chutupakala em levu

Screenshot-2024-08-21-at-7-05-48-PM.png

54 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

You have to see the area to appreciate it. Like I said it’s a diff living. Proximity to ORR, airport, 25 mins to financial district, nearby tukkuguda village, good restaurants near by. 
What are you looking for?

Already cheppa kada. 45k acres forest on one side. For me that’s the biggest attraction. It won’t be a concrete jungle in future

23 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

AREA - Tukkuguda

Area Advantages -

• 10 mins to Airport
  • 1.5 KM to ORR
  • On Srisailam Highway

Projects I saw in July -

Kavuri's Forest Nest is a fraud. He cheated people. Construction is worst.

It is MAK projects. The builders are nice and reputed. This is a community for people like @Sucker. Malavika Mohanan, Director Jaya, and Singer Janaki live there. Community has lots of IAS, IPS, IRS living. This is a good project but the expansion is creating a lot of ruckus internally. Existing people are creating a privilege for themselves and the new plot owners are facing issues with them. Construction workers ni kuda vundanivvatledu. There is a reputed project coming right next to it. I forgot the name. But next to them Integrated Health City vachindi. Some Jumanji no Kalianji no ane perunna atane anta, all medical fields (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unami, etc) oke compund lo pettaru. Sports facilities avute deentlo racha vuntadi. Currently three cricket stadium vunnattu vunnayi. Swimming pools, badminton anni vunnayi. They are building an Olympic size pool and a Soccer stadium here.

Ramky is in legal tussle. YSR daya. Brahmin and Muslim lands teesukunnadu. Registrations avvatledu. Deeni valla rates lower but houses are smaller. Something like buying that unapproved pent house inside the city. Sabitha and Ashoka Rami Reddy daya. 

There are some other options in this area. The one next to BTR, opposite lo inkokati Greenrich Highlands ani vundi (Many reputed people took here), more close to the airport is KLR-Vortex (runway pakkane without noise), and Aparna project okati (behind Novotel) but sold out. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, tamuhardreturns said:

He has a point. Forest area bagundi. Also, kotha city ee direction lone planned. Moreover that is going to turn into Tirupathi highway under GoI. AI city ikkade approved by Revanth. Metro BTR varaku vastundi. Also, recent ga Central Health Ministry approve chesina govt colleges lo okati Hyderabad ki allot ayyindi. Rumor has it that it is going to come somewhere in this area. Gopichand Badminton academy lease ayipoyindi. He is planning his full ownership one in Lemoor. All about getting ahead of the curve anukuntunna. Surely this has the prospects of future Jubilee Hills. By the way, Tukkuguda became part of GHMC now. That should imply something.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

You have to see the area to appreciate it. Like I said it’s a diff living. Proximity to ORR, airport, 25 mins to financial district, nearby tukkuguda village, good restaurants near by. 
What are you looking for?

May be malls and bars. Metro ne approve chestunnaru. Ave vastayi. Heard that most of those road facing lands are held by a couple ex-sarpanch families. Their greed is stopping expansion. We scoped setting up a warehouse on this highway closer to the airport (near to KLR-Vortex). Too much price chepparu. Devender Goud aa ORR taggaralone vuntadu. Oka saari vella intiki.