Getting targeted and attacked in America

kumarskyhigh

brothers I married a white lady 10 years ago and we have 3 kids. We moved to charlotte to be close her father in 2020 since then he tried to separate us and took over our divorce proceedings and funding attorneys $25k to regularly publish false statements and attack each one of us and attempt to steal our kids. 

These attorneys, dss never let me speak in my own divorce proceedings for 2 years , decline my filings and leave me as a single parent to 3 kids with no support and no resources and let a racist do this to us and walk away with zero consequences. I lost my career, enduring complex trauma, health problems and she is also experiencing similar struggle and he doesn't even care about his daughter. They even put his name before mine and refuse to remove it. 

Psychological abuse, destroying people with out touching them using cops and attorneys while i am single parenting 3 kids. be careful bros. We have no voice here.

9 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

brothers I married a white lady 10 years ago and we have 3 kids. We moved to charlotte to be close her father in 2020 since then he tried to separate us and took over our divorce proceedings and funding attorneys $25k to regularly publish false statements and attack each one of us and attempt to steal our kids. 

These attorneys, dss never let me speak in my own divorce proceedings for 2 years , decline my filings and leave me as a single parent to 3 kids with no support and no resources and let a racist do this to us and walk away with zero consequences. I lost my career, enduring complex trauma, health problems and she is also experiencing similar struggle and he doesn't even care about his daughter. They even put his name before mine and refuse to remove it. 

Psychological abuse, destroying people with out touching them using cops and attorneys while i am single parenting 3 kids. be careful bros. We have no voice here.

GVX8NYWWMAAH5bh?format=png&name=900x900

andhuke mashteru dont marry and be happy

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

andhuke mashteru dont marry and be happy

definitely I will never after this but I married her because she was very interested in Indian culture. She read all our books like Ramayana, Mahabharata. We did great on our own and always survived on my job as web developer. 

we even lived in India for sometime, she was friendly to everyone but her father was a pyscho and he destroyed her life asap after moving back to US due to COVID and left her on the streets struggling. The judge asked me to single parent full time with no resources and support. 

Just now, kumarskyhigh said:

definitely I will never after this but I married her because she was very interested in Indian culture. She read all our books like Ramayana, Mahabharata. We did great on our own and always survived on my job as  web developer. 

we even lived in India for sometime, she was friendly to everyone but her father was a pyscho and he destroyed her life asap after moving back to US due to COVID and left her on the streets struggling. The judge asked me to single parent full time with no resources and support. 

mashteru white women marry us or blacks cuz they think of us as slaves and money making machines or someone beneath their race true love between a white person and color person is very rare so better to avoid (green card kosam aasa padi don't marry btw) unless you were born here and have the right connections

1 minute ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

mashteru white women marry us or blacks cuz they think of us as slaves and money making machines or someone beneath their race true love between a white person and color person is very rare so better to avoid (green card kosam aasa padi don't marry btw) unless you were born here and have the right connections

not my experience brother we had a good marriage for 10 years and had 3 kids until it was forcefully trashed by racism and the system.

You seem to be taking to myself from 10years ago but at this point that's past and I am more concerned about us not having voice and getting treated like trash and invisible in our own personal matters. You probably are experiencing this too and its happening to many Indians globally irrespective of the marriage. 

5 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

not my experience brother we had a good marriage for 10 years and had 3 kids until it was forcefully trashed by racism and the system.

You seem to be taking to myself from 10years ago but at this point that's past and I am more concerned about us not having voice and getting treated like trash and invisible in our own personal matters. You probably are experiencing this too and its happening to many Indians globally irrespective of the marriage. 

that's what history says they're (I mean white ppl) always the ones in authority here in the USA at least for the last hundreds of years and racism is inevitable in the end and yes it (I mean racism) happens to almost all the indians and most just shut their mouths for the fear of becoming societal outcasts or pariahs 

5 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Does she support her father..why is she divorcing if her life is getting affected

Memu covid time lo 3 kids tho homeschooling and continuous responsibilities tho busy ga unte her father used to regularly visit and create conflicts, make feel her bad and killed her sense of self and he forced her to initiate divorce and took over it funded it and also started publish false stuff about me first and eventually he also did it about her. I got one of the reports against me expunged and he filed another fake one immediately to make sure I can't work and threatened my kids to lie.

We were only putting this together when looking back and connecting the dots and just trying to co-parent now as her father and both of our families abandoned us.

This is actually similar to our experience from my fil 

10 minutes ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

that's what history says they're (I mean white ppl) always the ones in authority here in the USA at least for the last hundreds of years and racism is inevitable in the end and yes it (I mean racism) happens to almost all the indians and most just shut their mouths for the fear of becoming societal outcasts or pariahs 

so is it ok file a false case on any Indian and not let them even speak in the proceedings? You probably will be the next one in line. Good luck

10 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

so is it ok file a false case on any Indian and not let them even speak in the proceedings? You probably will be the next one in line. Good luck

i never involved in those things good luck to you and you seem to be in frustration give it some time let things cool down and meet a professional counselor and get therapy

14 minutes ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

i never involved in those things good luck to you and you seem to be in frustration give it some time let things cool down

adi kadu mama nenu emi cheppina reverse lo edo okati antunnav frustration naka neka?

Denni gas ligthing ani koda antaru manchie experience unnatu undi. 

Vadilithey history loki poyie Gandhi ni koda musukuni kurcho ani cheppe la unnav. 

never get invovled aithey pakkaki elli adukovacchu kada raja.

1 minute ago, kumarskyhigh said:

Nuvvu involve avvakarledu valle vastharu. It's not just about marriage they are everywhere to profile you.

adi kadu mama nenu emi cheppina reverse lo edo okati antunnav frustration naka neka?

never get invovled aithey pakkaki elli adukovacchu kada raja.

Thankfully, it has not yet happened with the level of impact that it did for you. I have lived here for many years and mind my own business. It was an Indian who was brutal to me once, but it was Americans who saved me. You're probably unlucky as you got involved or being surrounded by wrong people. That's all I can say.

Go to a counselor. That's the best thing for you to do. Buh bye.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

Thankfully, it has not yet happened with the level of impact that it did for you. I have lived here for many years and mind my own business. It was an Indian who was brutal to me once, but it was Americans who saved me. You're probably unlucky as you got involved or being surrounded by wrong people. That's all I can say.

Go to a counselor. That's the best thing for you to do. Buh bye.

What matters is I survived and managed to protect my kids and also completed 6 months of therapy. I am just sharing my experience as this can happen to any one of us Indians irrespective of marriage even in matters like traffic tickets, civil matters any legal issue but it seems like your focus on jumping to conclusions and giving me free advice to just shut our mouths for the fear of becoming societal outcasts but you continue to speak here.

Anyways Thank you so much for your concern and support. 

1 hour ago, kumarskyhigh said:

What matters is I survived and managed to protect my kids and also completed 6 months of therapy. I am just sharing my experience as this can happen to any one of us Indians irrespective of marriage even in matters like traffic tickets, civil matters any legal issue but it seems like your focus on jumping to conclusions and giving me free advice to just shut our mouths for the fear of becoming societal outcasts but you continue to speak here.

Anyways Thank you so much for your concern and support. 

Did she realize and want to comeback or she still wants to divorce you..first mee mama ni cutoff cheyyandi

2 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

I don't understand one thing. Why did your wife leave you, when she had a good life with you? How can her father force her to leave you?