Getting targeted and attacked in America

kumarskyhigh

2 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

not my experience brother we had a good marriage for 10 years and had 3 kids until it was forcefully trashed by racism and the system.

You seem to be taking to myself from 10years ago but at this point that's past and I am more concerned about us not having voice and getting treated like trash and invisible in our own personal matters. You probably are experiencing this too and its happening to many Indians globally irrespective of the marriage. 

Don’t don’t answer he’s spam 

11 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't understand one thing. Why did your wife leave you, when she had a good life with you? How can her father force her to leave you?

Thread starter should post why she divorced him with three kids and what wrong accusation made on him 

3 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

These attorneys, dss never let me speak in my own divorce proceedings for 2 years , decline my filings

GVX8NYWWMAAH5bh?format=png&name=900x900

Nee attorneys em peeking or you don’t have one to defend you?

3 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

brothers I married a white lady 10 years ago and we have 3 kids. We moved to charlotte to be close her father in 2020 since then he tried to separate us and took over our divorce proceedings and funding attorneys $25k to regularly publish false statements and attack each one of us and attempt to steal our kids. 

These attorneys, dss never let me speak in my own divorce proceedings for 2 years , decline my filings and leave me as a single parent to 3 kids with no support and no resources and let a racist do this to us and walk away with zero consequences. I lost my career, enduring complex trauma, health problems and she is also experiencing similar struggle and he doesn't even care about his daughter. They even put his name before mine and refuse to remove it. 

Psychological abuse, destroying people with out touching them using cops and attorneys while i am single parenting 3 kids. be careful bros. We have no voice here.

GVX8NYWWMAAH5bh?format=png&name=900x900

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU @Android_Halwa @Konebhar6 @csrcsr @The_MentaIist @Hitman

pedda manshula kusoni settlement chesuko

2 hours ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Did she realize and want to comeback or she still wants to divorce you..first mee mama ni cutoff cheyyandi

She wants to come back but i am not sure for now just co-parenting. he is out bro.

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Thread starter should post why she divorced him with three kids and what wrong accusation made on him 

few conflicts bro she wants more kids, I am done as 3 is already too much and Her father wants her to be more like an American and have a career instead of stay at home mom. He regularly shamed brainwashed her and anytime India is in getting trashed in media he brings it onto me.  All these pulled us in different directions.

2 hours ago, allbakara said:

Nee attorneys em peeking or you don’t have one to defend you?

$400 per hour bro one year pay chesaka hardly any results. Luckily chatgpt vacchindi nene chesukuntunna basic filing

13 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

few conflicts bro she wants more kids, I am done as 3 is already too much and Her father wants her to be more like an American and have a career instead of stay at home mom. He regularly shamed brainwashed her and anytime India is in getting trashed in media he brings it onto me.  All these pulled us in different directions.

Catholics or something they want more kids right …don’t stop women for kids and job … others can be wrong from their side 

37 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

Those are very common conflicts kada uncle… danike divorce daka poindhi ante its hars to believe. May be there are more serious problems that you dont want to tell us but thats fine. How come only you got custody of all the kids and not the mom?

42 minutes ago, praying said:

Those are very common conflicts kada uncle… danike divorce daka poindhi ante its hars to believe. May be there are more serious problems that you dont want to tell us but thats fine. How come only you got custody of all the kids and not the mom?

Intially valla dad ki vadilesindi vadu istam vacchinattu shocking allegations anni publish chesadu and threatened me to run away from the country nenu mottam info cops isthey valle check chesukunnaru.

work meeting lo unte cops intiki vacchie dead bodies kosam vethiki venakala nunchi code rasuko mane varu. Torture for 2 years. once multiple reports are dismissed they lost credibility and trust bro. 

Trump gurinchie istam vacchi nattu rastunnaru manam entha? The legal profession is actually more like India. $400 per hour pay chesthey evari meda ayina file cheyyochu. 

27 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

Intially valla dad ki vadilesindi vadu istam vacchinattu shocking allegations anni publish chesadu and threatened me to run away from the country nenu mottam info cops isthey valle check chesukunnaru.

work meeting lo unte vacchie cops intiki vacchie dead bodies kosam vethiki venakala nunchi code rasuko mane varu. Torture for 2 years. once multiple reports are dismissed they lost credibility and trust bro. 

Trump gurinchie istam vacchi nattu rastunnaru manam entha? The legal profession is actually more like India. $400 per hour pay chesthey evari meda ayina file cheyyochu. 

Ok, so she had no issues not getting custody and leaving you now? How are you managing the kids just by yourself? Family support unda? 

1 hour ago, kumarskyhigh said:

$400 per hour bro one year pay chesaka hardly any results. Luckily chatgpt vacchindi nene chesukuntunna basic filing

Your biggest mistake. Work with attorney they know much much more and else case will be one sided. Have a legal plan.

1 hour ago, kumarskyhigh said:

If she wants more kids, give her man. There are very few women in these days who believe in procreation. This is also the best way to get you back together. Her and your hormones will be very much in sync, you will find the spark coming back. 

American citizens need not worry about survival and career as much as Indians. You are living in a resource surplus nation. 

Stay at home mom is a wonderful thing,her dad seems like a lost guy with irrational thoughts.