అమెరికా is new Assam now .

11_MohanReddy

apandira mind games and hypocrisy

without gods will no one will leave usa( there is a reason why u go there) and its not stupidity.

Vomerica is not thelivi thakkuva country to import more students. They have thie agenda. Indian students are best students with small crimes. Max manollu dhorikedhi prostitute case lu finacial case lu. Anthe kaani aa terrorism aa paniki maalina rally lu cheyyatam never do that. Most of the students will do IT and doctors. They know their priorities. All will be $$$$ minded. So yela chusina we are most secures for vomerican society. Spanish tarvatha maname yekkuva vunnadhi vomerica lo it will continue in near future. Ind la especially mana telugu states la max antha IT and Doctors ne. They are not giving visa to Chinese so motham Ind ki shift chesaru. Students kuda for now struggle vundhi but they will see better future slow ga okkasari economy back vachaka. Don't blame anyone. Just sit tight. You have to sacrifice as a 1st gen immigrant. Keep that in mind. Ledhu ante please levae right now. No one stops you. But please pay all tuition fee lekunte vunna vallaki tax 10ngutharu. 

End of the day Vomerica is heaven for Indian students. 

Yevadu cheppina vinakandi negative ga you will get more opportunity here. Time anthe. Ind la poyi eekedhem ledhu akkada adhe rotta. Money vunte plz invest in EB5 and get a GC early age lo. Ledhu ante raakandi vachi complaint cheyyakandi. 

Itlu mee Vomerican shitizens 

@Hitman @quickgun_murugun @JANASENA @Anta Assamey

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vomerica is not thelivi thakkuva country to import more students. They have thie agenda. Indian students are best students with small crimes. Max manollu dhorikedhi prostitute case lu finacial case lu. Anthe kaani aa terrorism aa paniki maalina rally lu cheyyatam never do that. Most of the students will do IT and doctors. They know their priorities. All will be $$$$ minded. So yela chusina we are most secures for vomerican society. Spanish tarvatha maname yekkuva vunnadhi vomerica lo it will continue in near future. Ind la especially mana telugu states la max antha IT and Doctors ne. They are not giving visa to Chinese so motham Ind ki shift chesaru. Students kuda for now struggle vundhi but they will see better future slow ga okkasari economy back vachaka. Don't blame anyone. Just sit tight. You have to sacrifice as a 1st gen immigrant. Keep that in mind. Ledhu ante please levae right now. No one stops you. But please pay all tuition fee lekunte vunna vallaki tax 10ngutharu. 

Yevadu cheppina vinakandi negative ga you will get more opportunity here. Time anthe. Ind la poyi eekedhem ledhu akkada adhe rotta. Money vunte plz invest in EB5 and get a GC early age lo. Ledhu ante raakandi vachi complaint cheyyakandi. 

Telugu ppl rallies chestaruga 

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Spanish kadhu maams mexican both different 

I'm 36 now and I'm leaving in 2029 I have home and everything 

Luckily My father have reasonable amount of assets that I can pass on to my kids in Hyderabad

Oka 30-50 lakhs per annum rental income vache property I'll buy with in next 5 years.... then I'll jump. Don Seenu Don Seenu Brahmi GIF - Don Seenu Don Seenu Brahmi Don Seenu  Brahmi Car - Discover & Share GIFs

US retirement u need $150K income to have the same lifestyle as $50K lifestyle in India. Not worth the mechanical lifestyle $hit.... India lo I can atleast stay closer to my family and friends. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Entanna venuswamy la vundetodivi okkasariga garakapati gari lekka pravachanalu chebuthunnavu Brahmi Yamaleela GIF - Brahmi Yamaleela Bramhi - Discover & Share GIFs

cc @csrcsr @perugu__vada @perugu_vada

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Luckily My father have reasonable amount of assets that I can pass on to my kids in Hyderabad

Oka 30-50 lakhs per annum rental income vache property I'll buy with in next 5 years.... then I'll jump. Don Seenu Don Seenu Brahmi GIF - Don Seenu Don Seenu Brahmi Don Seenu  Brahmi Car - Discover & Share GIFs

US retirement u need $150K income to have the same lifestyle as $50K lifestyle in India. Not worth the mechanical lifestyle $hit.... India lo I can atleast stay closer to my family and friends. 

OCI vachindha anna. Kids age that time ki ??

21 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

haha 2029 lo lepu ee post chudham ekkaduntavo appudu

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

for me , dollar to rupee conversion thats all matters to me, remaining all bs, once US loses dollar as world reserve currency , i will be out

That won't happen in the near future ,it's better if you move all your assets our of this country ,this country might implode at any moment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Anna your kids and grandkids will say thanks anna future lo. But unfortunately 1st gen immigrants from any country to any country will have issues not only Indians. 

Not necessarily. You think kids in India are having bad time because they're living in India, think again. Try to look for meaningful relationships that you built over time in life, and map it against the age and place variables you'd see that most of your meaningful connections are from India. Even you formed some here in US, most likely that's among Indians. 

Rest of the connections are merely based on need. The same applies for kids and grand kids too. It's likely that they need to flaunt dual identities one for themselves and one for mainstream Americans unless they assimilate in American mainstream Presbyterian culture in entirety, which means you essentially left your identity in entirety. 

India needs you to be strong and resolved to survive and need connections to progress sand prosper. US is easier that way for a regular living as long as you are subservient to corporate America.