అమెరికా is new Assam now .

11_MohanReddy

2 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Ila nenu chepthe india lo villian aipotha relatives daggara

I know , but you need to keep telling what you know. Problem entante, coming to US and studying or H1B is not a single solution to all problems. Ikkada unde talakaya nopulu ikkada unnayi. At least some awareness vasthadhi.

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I know , but you need to keep telling what you know. Problem entante, coming to US and studying or H1B is not a single solution to all problems. Ikkada unde talakaya nopulu ikkada unnayi. At least some awareness vasthadhi.

he already decided anna..already Hyderabad lo flat ammesadu and ee weekend landing with family.

21 minutes ago, gudboy said:

he already decided anna..already Hyderabad lo flat ammesadu and ee weekend landing with family.

Inka appudu "All the Best" cheppadame

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Inka appudu "All the Best" cheppadame

ade cheppina..inkem chestham but i really feel bad for those kids.

already sir ki sugar ,BP ani addamaina rogalu unnai and covid time lo covid vachi bagane health impact aindi

Just now, gudboy said:

ade cheppina..inkem chestham but i really feel bad for those kids.

already sir ki sugar ,BP ani addamaina rogalu unnai and covid time lo covid vachi bagane health impact aindi

Avi lifestyle manageable issues. Problem is Ika emaina complications vasthe ikkadiki vacahaka.

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

Avi lifestyle manageable issues. Problem is Ika emaina complications vasthe ikkadiki vacahaka.

as he ages things will get complicated for him. unna illu ammesukoni vachesthunnadu and their family financial background in india is also not good.

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

as he ages things will get complicated for him. unna illu ammesukoni vachesthunnadu and their family financial background in india is also not good.

Selling house in India is biggest mistake. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

It's not overvalued. It's just that hinging rupee to US $ made Indian government to keep devaluing the Indian currency to the point of burdening those that live in India. That coupled with reckless borrowing by political brokers from banking cartel like World Bank, IMF, and sinking the nation in debts that are never to be paid. 

The flush will start only after the root of the modern monetary system the central banks are addressed. Putin is doing that in Russia. First threw away all the Zionist oligarchs then pegged the rouble to Gold. Now Russia is the country with Debt to GDP ratio under 15%. 

India doesn't have the resources ,we need money to import ,the whole country is running on debt and more debt to pay off the interest. 

We wouldn't need to take debt if the country is self sufficient .

Problem is with money hoarders who hoard the money without adding zero value to the society.

A lot of this money won't reach common people and will be cut off from circulation by hoarders.

I would rather a genuine freebie government which atleast puts the money in circulation rather than a government where the contractors hoard up money by cutting off circulation causing inflation.

Most of our business people are also glorified government contractors who don't add anything of value and just mange our nation's resources.

5 hours ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

after covid it changed a lot bro

mostly politicians are playing games with America but still it's much better in many aspects like schooling, parks, cleanliness and public resources etc

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

Not saying Ind la kids not good life US thop ani anna. I was referring like visa kashtalau vundav ani. US is always a dream anna mana vallaki. May be next gen lo changes ravochu. Don't know but for now vadhilesthe 80% indians US lo land avtharu sure ga same with Mexico or any other south American country even Pakis Nepal Bang. US is good for them anna cause of living standards as of now. 

It's not appropriate to compare India with countries like Pakistan or others in Latin America. Families in India who have wealth or own valuable land near metro cities, worth crores, aren't necessarily considering the U.S. as a destination. Nowadays, it's mainly the middle class who see the U.S. as an option and I am sure that might change in near future, as many USA/Europe companies are setting up GCC (global capabilities centers) in India and offering good pay now for even freshers. The company that I work offered 30 lacs package for a out of college fresher in India.

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

India doesn't have the resources ,we need money to import ,the whole country is running on debt and more debt to pay off the interest. 

We wouldn't need to take debt if the country is self sufficient .

Problem is with money hoarders who hoard the money without adding zero value to the society.

A lot of this money won't reach common people and will be cut off from circulation by hoarders.

I would rather a genuine freebie government which atleast puts the money in circulation rather than a government where the contractors hoard up money by cutting off circulation causing inflation.

Most of our business people are also glorified government contractors who don't add anything of value and just mange our nation's resources.

India has second largest farm land, has huge deposits of Bauxite, Mica, Coal, Iron, Uranium  so on. We don't have the same extent of petroleum deposits, but we are resource rich too. The problem is the Zionist banking cartel doesn't allow FDIs to come into the country if the political brokers in charge of the governments don't agree to the loans that they don't pay in full and mortgage the state population leading to hyperinflation. Rest is pretty much spot on. I agree with it, infact I have written on the same in the DB before. 

21 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

It's not appropriate to compare India with countries like Pakistan or others in Latin America. Families in India who have wealth or own valuable land near metro cities, worth crores, aren't necessarily considering the U.S. as a destination. Nowadays, it's mainly the middle class who see the U.S. as an option and I am sure that might change in near future, as many USA/Europe companies are setting up GCC (global capabilities centers) in India and offering good pay now for even freshers. The company that I work offered 30 lacs package for a out of college fresher in India.

Anna 30L salary batch kuda jumping. Come to reality. I have my friends jumped already and ready to jump visa isthe. Compare cheyyaniki yem le anna many escaping from India. Many reasons.  Majority is from middle class ne antha appu chesi coming. They will be fine someday. I am saying just don't say others don't come ani they can decide their future malli vachi vallani vadhu ante manage buffon aitham. It's their dream especially their money so nenu stopped giving suggestions and welcome all baby_dc1

• Upvote 1