Hyd airport nearest medium range hotels or apartments

jays02

9 minutes ago, jays02 said:

Thank you guys for your helping. near hotel reviews are making confusion, lol. So if someone stays at any hotel, they can tell this is good. 

Uber app for USA is same in India or different? If different do we need to use local debit/ credit cards?

Uber App - Same app would work across the world. I have used it US/Europe & India

Don't select the paying by credit/debit card option. You better choose the cash option. withdraw some money from the ATM at the airport if needed. There are high chances that people will cancel the booking if you are not paying by cash.

If I have to stay somewhere near the airport, I would choose Novotel. While there are good mid tier hotels outside, the experience is a hit or a miss. Also, if you want to travel immediately, you can book a Ola outstation or Uber intercity immediately without the need for a hotel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Uber App - Same app would work across the world. I have used it US/Europe & India

Don't select the paying by credit/debit card option. You better choose the cash option. withdraw some money from the ATM at the airport if needed. There are high chances that people will cancel the booking if you are not paying by cash.

If I have to stay somewhere near the airport, I would choose Novotel. While there are good mid tier hotels outside, the experience is a hit or a miss. Also, if you want to travel immediately, you can book a Ola outstation or Uber intercity immediately without the need for a hotel.

Want to stay, don't want to take risk at night. Vijayawada is just direction, need to cross that also. Just for night, spending much on Novotel, not sure. If anyone have experience with other mid tier, we can try. In worst case, Novotel is there.

So car also many suggesting just use ola or uber either local or far. 

The mid tier hotel address, these guys able to find? or the app? near to airport. lol

Thank you guys for all your time/ cooperation/ support to help. These are useful to others also to know how is the current trend.

4 hours ago, jays02 said:

Thank you guys for your helping. near hotel reviews are making confusion, lol. So if someone stays at any hotel, they can tell this is good. 

Uber app for USA is same in India or different? If different do we need to use local debit/ credit cards?

Uber app is same for US and India. You can use your US Credit card. IT will be charged in USD. Even the exchange rate you get between INR - USD is excellent. I always use Uber app in India.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jays02 said:

Want to stay, don't want to take risk at night. Vijayawada is just direction, need to cross that also. Just for night, spending much on Novotel, not sure. If anyone have experience with other mid tier, we can try. In worst case, Novotel is there.

So car also many suggesting just use ola or uber either local or far. 

The mid tier hotel address, these guys able to find? or the app? near to airport. lol

Thank you guys for all your time/ cooperation/ support to help. These are useful to others also to know how is the current trend.

Vijayawada road baguntundi except a small stretch near RFC.  Nadipedi drivers. So, mari paranoid vunnavemo.

Padukovadaniki Novotel waste. Very expensive. Daani badalu RFC lone teesukovachu. Shashabad town lo decent hotels vunnayi. Check Makemytrip, booking, or hotels.com.. pictures and review based. Konni gantalu padukovadaniki ekkuva alochistunnavu.

Shamshabad town is on the West side of the airport while Vijayawada highway/RFC is on the East side.. Andukane RFC anna better emo annanu.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

mee parents rara 

Already staying here along with us from last 10+ years.

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Vijayawada road baguntundi except a small stretch near RFC.  Nadipedi drivers. So, mari paranoid vunnavemo.

Padukovadaniki Novotel waste. Very expensive. Daani badalu RFC lone teesukovachu. Shashabad town lo decent hotels vunnayi. Check Makemytrip, booking, or hotels.com.. pictures and review based. Konni gantalu padukovadaniki ekkuva alochistunnavu.

Shamshabad town is on the West side of the airport while Vijayawada highway/RFC is on the East side.. Andukane RFC anna better emo annanu.

Ramoji Film City Hotel Sitara - great idea, didn't think this side. Great Info dude, appreciate that.

True, east side, is good for Vijayawada/Guntur/Peta. 47 min (39.3 km). Safe drive, common route, correct?

Better to not take risk, simple.