Tarun fadeout aipovataniki karanam director Vijay bhasker about tarun

pativrata_pavitra

10 hours ago, Rescuer7 said:

How

Very controlling. He wanted to marry Aarthi agarwal. She did not let him. She made all choices related to his films. Put lots of demands even when his career was going down. 

8 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

It is natural instinct of a mother thinking that the opposite person is doing bad i do not blame her.. She does not know he changed a lot after growing up... 

Mothers need to protect their kids but also let them make their decisions, and let them have their individuality. Not rub their wishes, ideas, and desires on their kids. Like you said motherly instincts, but usually they tend to ruin the life of their kids. 

19 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very controlling. He wanted to marry Aarthi agarwal. She did not let him. She made all choices related to his films. Put lots of demands even when his career was going down. 

Mothers need to protect their kids but also let them make their decisions, and let them have their individuality. Not rub their wishes, ideas, and desires on their kids. Like you said motherly instincts, but usually they tend to ruin the life of their kids. 

what ever you say i agree , but his case this do not apply... 

15 hours ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

Appatlo best dancer and youth sensation Tarun. G balupu baa ekkuva so he faded out.

12 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

hard to believe. That he turned to ahole. 
my youth lo veedi movies baga padayi. Also child actor.  I am really shocked this guy went down and allu Arjun is up. I think personal choices and character matter a lot.

AA whatever you say, extremely hard working vaa. Tarun took audience for granted 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Biggest reason is his mother who screwed his career as well as his personal life.

Adhoka arrogant woman

dhaniki balupu mamulga vundadhu

papam aarthi agarwal thattukolekha poindi

13 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

Bongemi kaadu.. he is a arrogant bitch... Always harassing his fellow actresses..because of him Gajala tried to commit suicide , Aarthi Agarwal suffered, Rekha was molested, the list goes on.. Due to his links with Raman Naidu family and Ramoji family he survived... Industry talk is after Aarthi Agarwal incident both of them warned him severely.. Most of the top producers know this thats why he did not got chance much... Now he is selling drugs ... 

thalli polikalu koduku ochinai