Indian expats motham lonely postlu

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

No sync between partners. Living a compromised life to raise kids. Once they leave they become lonely. 

agreed, lone ga undadam andari valla kadu, also ppl like me struggle b/w kid’s wellness vesus mental peace to decide on separation from shittiest spouse

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Endhi bro Indians whay expecting? Not enjoying privacy?

privacy is a concern ra 

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU your friends wifes are not creating any problems to your friends . threads veyyadam ledu

38 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

agreed, lone ga undadam andari valla kadu, also ppl like me struggle b/w kid’s wellness vesus mental peace to decide on separation from shittiest spouse

Very true. A friend cannot tolerate his wife. No children. They got divorced. But he can't live alone. So they both live under the same roof. She needs expenses to be taken care of. He needs a person in the house. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very true. A friend cannot tolerate his wife. No children. They got divorced. But he can't live alone. So they both live under the same roof. She needs expenses to be taken care of. He needs a person in the house. 

Emanna arrangement aa..naa bootho na bhavisyath

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Divorced but still living together. So weird 

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

anna trend idhe nadustundi. good for husband and bad for wife

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Emanna arrangement aa..naa bootho na bhavisyath

10 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Agree. I was shocked when I learned this too. 

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Chex included or extra chatge?

22 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Chex included or extra chatge?

ne mom tho free Chex ra everyday because she giving free bj to all db members 

10 hours ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

anna trend idhe nadustundi. good for husband and bad for wife

Shana veeji ga you leaving words anna good for husband hooku m@tt@ allergy achi idipotaledu with daivorse better to separate than dying every day. Nik felli ayy ni fellam or ni comaaniki if either of you get your egos hurt you will know. Witnessing that with my closest feefull one cafull boy toxic another cafull vuncle mida vaunty dabal taxic

Veejiyar say than done, leeching lobania tha ex of rajtarun lanti fellam aytay vaniki blood tears supithadi if living in same houz just imagine yovarself in dhat situation