Chest Pain- Heart Strokes

islander

3 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Don't do any stupid Keto  diets and $hit. Just east less quantity and gradually lose weight..... I think Governments fcked us all up with Covid shots

One of my close relative died of cardiac arrest last month. He was going somewhere with his friends. CPR anni chesaru on the way to hospital.....  Reached hospital in 10 mins.... Doctors kooda try chesaru CPR but it was too late. 

Heard he was doing some low carb keto diet since last 6 months and lost some 15 lbs...... Friends tho party ki velli edho drink and biryani junk food tinnar anta..... On the way to Hyd he suddenly collapsed in the car. 

Don't abuse your body with heavy diet and food change habits. Our hearts are not the same as before Covid. 

1 hour ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Pandhi laaga thinadam aapu 

Eat early and light 

These sudden Cardiac Arrests are making everyone worried even for small things..I am not a heavy eater and mostly eat healthy too.. I was in ED for 4 hrs, all reports came normal..just for mental peace purpose velina anthe..

Post is for Awareness 

25 minutes ago, islander said:

These sudden Cardiac Arrests are making everyone worried even for small things..I am not a heavy eater and mostly eat healthy too.. I was in ED for 4 hrs, all reports came normal..just for mental peace purpose velina anthe..

Post is for Awareness 

How severe is the pain? Heavy food late nights, spicy food valla acid reflexes vasthai naku sometimes. But sometimes a pinch la anipisthundi just for a second, so want know how severe usually chest pain to be worry

3 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Don't do any stupid Keto  diets and $hit. Just east less quantity and gradually lose weight..... I think Governments fcked us all up with Covid shots

One of my close relative died of cardiac arrest last month. He was going somewhere with his friends. CPR anni chesaru on the way to hospital.....  Reached hospital in 10 mins.... Doctors kooda try chesaru CPR but it was too late. 

Heard he was doing some low carb keto diet since last 6 months and lost some 15 lbs...... Friends tho party ki velli edho drink and biryani junk food tinnar anta..... On the way to Hyd he suddenly collapsed in the car. 

Don't abuse your body with heavy diet and food change habits. Our hearts are not the same as before Covid. 

How old was he? Pratidi covid anakandi. Young age lo cardiac arrests were common pre covid too. Appudu covid ledu kabatti evadu pattinchukoledu. Just lifestyle issues. 

1 hour ago, islander said:

Post is for Awareness 

Cardiac arrest ki nuvu em cheyalev

Just train people around you about cpr and 10 minute rule

7 hours ago, islander said:

Ivala  I had chest pain on and off for an hour..After remembering lot of cardiac arrest news in recent past, endukaina manchidi ani ventane rushed to hospital and full pain ani chepi Emergency ki poya..

They did ECG, Blood Tests, Chest X Ray and all results came back normal, ruled out any abnormalities..

After Covid, prati Chinna Chest Pain ki gaja gaja antundi vayya praanam 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

But glad made right decision by visiting hospital. Meeru kuda emanna unte ventane vellandi rather than being sorry later on..

Glad you are ok uncle… better rest room lo half an hour kurcho every day  morning 😁