Vangalapudi husband Xtian?

summer27

Just now, vincent said:

How many times can say that we are aware of their family ? My grandfather was ysr friend since 1980 .

Ok bro, friend antunav kabatti why they are boycotted from balapunur and why they came to pulivendula?

Matham marchukunaru anedhi reason aithe kavodhu ga, chala Mandi reddies or for that matter many caste vallu kuda matham.marchukunaru to be please Britishers ,but why they are boycotted?

4 minutes ago, vincent said:

Caste is a reality in ap too . Sc converted christians get bc c quota .  

Christian nadars get obc reservation in tn .

EWS reservation why he didn't implemented for so long...?? After coming to power? That shows that he is biased towards upper castes ..

@vincent ok leave it bro,caste discussion waste ,people started pointing out his caste ,bcoz he acted he is upper caste hater and racist by his actions,other wise nobody cares who he is ...

They were into contracts , so they shifted to pulivendula which is like 20 km . It is normal .

Dude ycp govt did have many reddys in govt , including some of my relatives too .

24 minutes ago, vincent said:

They were into contracts , so they shifted to pulivendula which is like 20 km . It is normal .

Dude ycp govt did have many reddys in govt , including some of my relatives too .

His coterie is reddies 

Yv subba reddy, peddireddy ramachandra reddy, Vijay Sai reddy, sajjala ramakrishna reddy,chevireddy ,bhumana karunakar reddy (another Christian ,his daughter is married in Christian tradition) and

similarly all reddy leaders in villages boycotted ycp for this election,they might have known we don't know...,it's a systematic thing to destroy power at village level and mandal level coz he hates upper castes but projects some reddies at top ,so they can vote him or use that tag to get social acceptance...

Tamilnadu lo Jayalalithaa coterie is thevars ,so she didn't become thevar. Obviously ...

So people around him are reddies doesn't make him reddy..

He tried to finish off hinduism , simhachalam lands by imposing a nobody from different state..,no Hindu reddy will do... Or no Hindu sc willl do that...or infact no christian also can do that,only a insane person without fear of God will do those kinds of things.. and also he tried to sell TTD lands

He also used derogatory language on pk personal relations ,which humiliated one casette...

He tried to rob venugopal swamy temple property ...

And Kadapa reddy like adinaryana reddy, piler kishor kumar reddy everybody saying he is not reddy 

denied implementing EWS reservation in state for morethan 2 yrs after modi passed the bill

Cinclusion for me is he is anti hindu and anti upper caste,that is racist., caste he may be anything i don't care honestly

@Assam_Bhayya @Sucker @summer27 bros this is my reasoning to not to support jagga, @Sam480 bro read last page of thread and this page..

and vangalapudi anitha is 100% hindu , no doubt about it, she attends church , like many hindu leaders does for votes

• Upvote 1

You have any proof of land scam . Dont impose your agenda here . You seem desperate to make random claims .

Electoral loss was due to land titling act .

1 minute ago, vincent said:

You have any proof of land scam . Dont impose your agenda here . You seem desperate to make random claims .

what is random claim ? my family is jagan friend , so trust me , this is random claim, even for that i didnt say anything bro 

Yes we know ysr since 1980 . Who are you to certify others ?  You can even verify info given . Raja reddy married jayamma daughter of subba reddy and vijayamma is daughter of pochamreddy ramanjula reddy . We know this since we know their family .

When you accuse somebody of land scams , you better show proof rather than mudslinging . Then you claim sc . Any proof of that ? 

8 minutes ago, vincent said:

Yes we know ysr since 1980 . Who are you to certify others ?  You can even verify info given .

When you accuse somebody of land scams , you better show proof rather than mudslinging .

then why he wanted to change trust of a reputed family which no hindu reddy cm for 75 yrs  did before and appointed a lady who they can control 

and appointed bhumana karunakar reddy as ttd chairman , who is well known ex communist and his daughter married xtian in xtian tradition? i will give g.o also if you want about ttd land sale 

why he didnt implemented EWS reservations for couple of years , even many OC organisations waanted him to do ?

Bhumana is hindu . So are other appointees . Ews was implemented in 2021 . What is the problem there . Then you have those who want to divide ews into 2 separate quotas .

4 minutes ago, vincent said:

Bhumana is hindu . So are other appointees . Ews was implemented in 2021 . What is the problem there . Then you have those who want to divide ews into 2 separate quotas .

he could have implemented it first and then think about splitting it meanwhile

he cant stall it, unless he has agenda against someone

Ok . Enough with this discussion .You can have your opinions . Not bothered to state facts anymore to someone who is not bothered about even listening .

• Upvote 1