Vangalapudi husband Xtian?

summer27

3 minutes ago, vincent said:

Bhumana himself is hindu . That is all that matters .

why do you think he lost so bad, she shouldnt be a racist hating other uppper castes for no reason and he shouldn't be anti hindu, if he is not , he can win again, instead of blind support , tell this to jagan , if you have access to him , wish him good luck 

Ok . They lost . So now what . That doesn't mean you can randomly label people anti this and anti that . 10 oc ministers ( 12 initially ) got chance in cabinet . That is not enough ?

2 minutes ago, vincent said:

Ok . Enough with this discussion .You can have your opinions . Not bothered to state facts anymore to someone who is not bothered about even listening .

let's agree to disagree bro, thanks for maintaining decency

1 minute ago, vincent said:

Ok . They lost . So now what . That doesn't mean you can randomly label people anti this and anti that . 10 oc ministers ( 12 initially ) got chance in cabinet . That is not enough ?

no policy decisions and giving power is important.. , posts are for namesake

1 hour ago, vincent said:

don't spread false info according to your agenda .  We know the family since 1980 .

Ysr and vijayamma both are from reddy community only . They belong to kodithi subcaste in reddys . Oc converting to christianity remain oc only .

What about before 1980

44 minutes ago, Mancode said:

His coterie is reddies 

Yv subba reddy, peddireddy ramachandra reddy, Vijay Sai reddy, sajjala ramakrishna reddy,chevireddy ,bhumana karunakar reddy (another Christian ,his daughter is married in Christian tradition) and

similarly all reddy leaders in villages boycotted ycp for this election,they might have known we don't know...,it's a systematic thing to destroy power at village level and mandal level coz he hates upper castes but projects some reddies at top ,so they can vote him or use that tag to get social acceptance...

Tamilnadu lo Jayalalithaa coterie is thevars ,so she didn't become thevar. Obviously ...

So people around him are reddies doesn't make him reddy..

He tried to finish off hinduism , simhachalam lands by imposing a nobody from different state..,no Hindu reddy will do... Or no Hindu sc willl do that...or infact no christian also can do that,only a insane person without fear of God will do those kinds of things.. and also he tried to sell TTD lands

He also used derogatory language on pk personal relations ,which humiliated one casette...

He tried to rob venugopal swamy temple property ...

And Kadapa reddy like adinaryana reddy, piler kishor kumar reddy everybody saying he is not reddy 

denied implementing EWS reservation in state for morethan 2 yrs after modi passed the bill

Cinclusion for me is he is anti hindu and anti upper caste,that is racist., caste he may be anything i don't care honestly

@Assam_Bhayya @Sucker @summer27 bros this is my reasoning to not to support jagga, @Sam480 bro read last page of thread and this page..

and vangalapudi anitha is 100% hindu , no doubt about it, she attends church , like many hindu leaders does for votes

nannu endure tag chesav bro dentlo😅, I'm done with AP politics for now. Elections time or emayna important news unte tappa antha follow avvanu Andhra politics. Trump thata or kamalakka gurinchi ayte tag chey😁

Adigav kabatti cheptunna - Jagan is xtian reddy and anitha is hindu madiga

As far I know, Around 25% of reddy's in Andhra are xtians and  around 5% of reddy's in TG are xtians

Does jagan have hate against other religions or caste ? I don't know that

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

nannu endure tag chesav bro dentlo😅, I'm done with AP politics for now. Elections time or emayna important news unte tappa antha follow avvanu Andhra politics.

Adigav kabatti cheptunna - Jagan is xtian reddy and anitha is hindu madiga

As far I know, Around 25% of reddy's in Andhra are xtians and  around 5% of reddy's in TG are xtians

Does jagan have hate against other religions or caste ? I don't know that

bcoz @Suckertammu asks me sometimes why u supporrt baboru, my family is pro congress , no im pro Bjp (other than moshah some decisions)

so why do everyone think im pro tdp , so naaku personal ga telsinollandariki cheptunna oke sari

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Jagan is xtian reddy

Just having Reddy in his name doesn't make him Reddy. If he is Reddy why so many SC marriages in his family?

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Just having Reddy in his name doesn't make him Reddy. If he is Reddy why so many SC marriages in his family?

it's his wish or his families wish

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

it's his wish or his families wish

its perfectly fine if he is xtian reddy or xtian sc, 

dont hate hinduism thats all i would say and don't hate other upper caste for that matter

conclusion i think he is reddy only ,but he dont care about anything except cash and power

9 minutes ago, Mancode said:

bcoz @Suckertammu asks me sometimes why u supporrt baboru, my family is pro congress , no im pro Bjp (other than moshah some decisions)

so why do everyone think im pro tdp , so naaku personal ga telsinollandariki cheptunna oke sari

I don't support any party as of now bro, I just support policies and decisions

I used to be Pro-BJP when most of TG was pro-BRS in 2014. That pro-bjp period ended years ago

I used to be pro-TDP before that😁. Right now I'm pro-myself

48 minutes ago, Mancode said:

denied implementing EWS reservation in state for morethan 2 yrs after modi passed the bill

EWS was cleared by the last session of parliament in 2019, i.e Jan 2019, and set the date as Feb 1st, 2019 for the bill to come into force. Two months later, the election code came into force and everything came to a standstill.

Later various writs were filed in SC to challenge the legality of such a provision above 50% of the mandated limit. Although there was no stay, for the next one year, court hearings continued and I think then COVID restrictions and everything were put on the backburner and it was only in 2022 that the Supreme Court cleared EWS and were implemented by the states. Even at this stage, many states wanted to set their own criteria and were further delayed...

Criticism: Jagan denied implementing EWS reservation in the state for more than 2 years after Modi passed the bill

Fact: AP was one of the first states to implement EWS in the exact format suggested by the Central Government.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

EWS was cleared by the last session of parliament in 2019, i.e Jan 2019, and set the date as Feb 1st, 2019 for the bill to come into force. Two months later, the election code came into force and everything came to a standstill.

Later various writs were filed in SC to challenge the legality of such a provision above 50% of the mandated limit. Although there was no stay, for the next one year, court hearings continued and I think then COVID restrictions and everything were put on the backburner and it was only in 2022 that the Supreme Court cleared EWS and were implemented by the states. Even at this stage, many states wanted to set their own criteria and were further delayed...

Criticism: Jagan denied implementing EWS reservation in the state for more than 2 years after Modi passed the bill

Fact: AP was one of the first states to implement EWS in the exact format suggested by the Central Government.

Interesting

7 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

I don't support any party as of now bro, I just support policies and decisions

I used to be Pro-BJP when most of TG was pro-BRS in 2014. That pro-bjp period ended years ago

I used to be pro-TDP before that😁. Right now I'm pro-myself

ok

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if writs are filed and covid

why central govt implemented it on day 1 bro..

that time , in news there was articles he felt he dont want to dilute " social justice"

therefore thats the reason it was not implemented