Vangalapudi husband Xtian?

summer27

17 minutes ago, Mancode said:

bcoz @Suckertammu asks me sometimes why u supporrt baboru, my family is pro congress , no im pro Bjp (other than moshah some decisions)

so why do everyone think im pro tdp , so naaku personal ga telsinollandariki cheptunna oke sari

asalu @Sucker uncle e party, heard that he used to be a musugu Jaffa😅,

nenu last 1 year nunde db lo active antunna, so don't know much about uncles political plate changes

29 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

asalu @Sucker uncle e party, heard that he used to be a musugu Jaffa😅,

nenu last 1 year nunde db lo active antunna, so don't know much about uncles political plate changes

he is musugu jaffa only no doubt, he hates pulkas like me like i do , i hate some pulkas but i like baboru tbh

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

he is musugu jaffa only no doubt, he hates pulkas like me , i hate some pulkas but i like baboru tbh

makes sense

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

if writs are filed and covid

why central govt implemented it on day 1 bro..

that time , in news there was articles he felt he dont want to dilute " social justice"

therefore thats the reason it was not implemented

This is the question to CBN, he should answer why EWS was not implemented from 1st Feb 2019.

Maybe TDP were at logger heads with Modi then, that's why CBN did not think it would be in favor of implementing. The above reason is just to satisfy my sarcasm on CBN...

Here is the actual reason why states did not implement EWS from Feb 1st 2019 despite Central government implementing it from Feb 1st.

After EWS was passed, Certain rules were framed as to who comes under the EWS cap, and at the same time, the Central government gave an option for the states to come up with their version of income limits and thresholds. Two options, either implement EWS as it is or modify at the state's will. Because 8 lakhs limit in Mumbai is nothing when compared to 8 lakhs in Jharkhand. 

Because of this reason, even though the bill came into effect on Feb 1st many states could not implement it. Where for central services, there was no need for revision of income rules hence it was implemented right away.

Like I said earlier, AP was one of the first states to implement EWS according to income limits set by the central govt.

4 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

makes sense

yep ap i dont make negative comments much on baboru , but sometimes , if he doesnt do things i wanted to implement i will bash him ruth lessly

anti jagan like any upper caste guy in ap

telangana bjp and cong every politician is better when compared to ap..politicians

even brs guys at the top are fine

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is the question to CBN, he should answer why EWS was not implemented from 1st Feb 2019.

Maybe TDP were at logger heads with Modi then, that's why CBN did not think it would be in favor of implementing. The above reason is just to satisfy my sarcasm on CBN...

Here is the actual reason why states did not implement EWS from Feb 1st 2019 despite Central government implementing it from Feb 1st.

After EWS was passed, Certain rules were framed as to who comes under the EWS cap, and at the same time, the Central government gave an option for the states to come up with their version of income limits and thresholds. Two options, either implement EWS as it is or modify at the state's will. Because 8 lakhs limit in Mumbai is nothing when compared to 8 lakhs in Jharkhand. 

Because of this reason, even though the bill came into effect on Feb 1st many states could not implement it. Where for central services, there was no need for revision of income rules hence it was implemented right away.

Like I said earlier, AP was one of the first states to implement EWS according to income limits set by the central govt.

ap has 30% of OC population , delay costed a lot'

jagga is anti upper caste anni chala projection undi ground

so traditional ga congress ki ese upper caste kuda jagan ni bisket chesaru

rumor is that jagan wanted to destroy sanctity of big hindu temples , therefore he messed up every hindu main center 

this guy did all ycp member from kakinada and a pastor

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

yep ap i dont make negative comments much on baboru , but sometimes , if he doesnt do things i wanted to implement i will bash him ruth lessly

anti jagan like any upper caste guy in ap

telangana bjp and cong every politician is better when compared to ap..politicians

even brs guys at the top are fine

In TG I'm not worried about parties, There won't be major changes to the policies who ever wins

except some stupid leaders here and there most of the top leaders are not bad if you exclude corruption angle

I wanted Congress to win in 2023 elections, but I don't have hatred or negativity on BRS too

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

In TG I'm not worried about parties, There won't be major changes to the policies who ever wins

except some stupid leaders here and there most of the top leaders are not bad if you exclude corruption angle

I wanted Congress to win in 2023 elections, but I don't have hatred or negativity on BRS too

watch this nobody took this guy seriously.. then , i said ths is going to cost jagan a lot, coz christians are not completely happy with he alieniated hindu castes new age voters who are more intolerant towards religious conversions, pawan tried to connect with them

8 minutes ago, Mancode said:

ap has 30% of OC population , delay costed a lot'

jagga is anti upper caste anni chala projection undi ground

so traditional ga congress ki ese upper caste kuda jagan ni bisket chesaru

rumor is that jagan wanted to destroy sanctity of big hindu temples , therefore he messed up every hindu main center 

this guy did all ycp member from Kakinada and a pastor

That's fine. Everyone will have their strategies and some work and some don't...Just explained how EWS was implemented. 

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

watch this nobody took this guy seriously.. then , i said ths is going to cost jagan a lot, coz christians are not completely happy with he alieniated hindu castes new age voters who are more intolerant towards religious conversions, pawan tried to connect with them

yep he is the deal breaker , without pk there is  no alliance

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Can I become Reddy because I wish to be Ready

you know the answer, vadi family lo evaro vere caste vallani Pelli cheskunte vadu avvakunda pothada

unless his mother and father are not reddy's

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

yep he is the deal breaker , without pk there is  no alliance

probably, but can't rule out completely