Trump towers in Hyderabad

Sam480

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

I understand why people don’t like Democrats.. but I don’t understand why people like Trump… 🤯

Sometimes hate towards one party > love towards the other party😅

I think that's the case with some Trump supporters 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I understand why people don’t like Democrats.. but I don’t understand why people like Trump… 🤯

Bcoz he connects well and he is an entertainer 

People can talk to Trump like this

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

such a stupid question. US does not give many options to vote.... either dem or rep.

hate one party enough that they overlook the deficiencies in the other. 

that and how all cities and most media are controlled by democrats.

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Simple Agenda for me:

1) He straight away blocked funding to Pakistan....where as Democrat Gobamma gaadu mana deggera anni sollu cheppi        last ki hand ichadu. Biden also encouraged Pak more than India.

2) China Trade deficit meeda fight chesadu....Chinki galaki chukalu chupinchadu.

3) Russia tho Good terms lo unnadu.

4) India ki favourable gane unnadu.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

such a stupid question. US does not give many options to vote.... either dem or rep.

hate one party enough that they overlook the deficiencies in the other. 

that and how all cities and most media are controlled by democrats.

That’s true all across the world.. there are only two major political parties in many countries, except in some countries where seats are allocated based on vote percentage.. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Pakkanodu yerrodu aithe manodu Joker aina support cheyyali concepts all over the world. No choice. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Simple Agenda for me:

1) He straight away blocked funding to Pakistan....where as Democrat Gobamma gaadu mana deggera anni sollu cheppi        last ki hand ichadu. Biden also encouraged Pak more than India.

2) China Trade deficit meeda fight chesadu....Chinki galaki chukalu chupinchadu.

+

the only politician who knows and understands QANON and Satanic ritual abuse

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

+

the only politician who knows and understands QANON and Satanic ritual abuse

serious a trolling a?

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

serious a trolling a?

By now, many are familiar with QAnon, the once-fringe conspiracy group that gained millions of supporters in the U.S. and abroad over the last 5 years.

For those who aren't, here's author and journalist Will Sommer's summary: "The world is run by a cabal of Satanic cannibal pedophiles from the ranks of the Democratic party, Hollywood and global finance, who sexually abuse children and even drink their blood in rituals."

Absent from that summary are aliens, lizard people and a liquid called adrenochrome extracted from terrorized children, some of them in subterranean tunnels. At the movement's core is the belief that former President Donald Trump is a messianic figure who will bring world peace, absolve debt and cure disease.

What's the latest on the group, particularly as Trump gears up for the 2024 primary? Sommer joins host Robin Young to talk about his new book, "Trust the Plan: The Rise of QAnon and the Conspiracy That Unhinged America," a deep dive into QAnon.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Simple Agenda for me:

1) After Laden was killed, US didn’t have any end goal to stay in Afghanistan. Obama tried to get out and reduced the troops. Trump reduced even more and tried to pull the plug. US has to pay Pak to use their territory and ship supplies to Afg. It is a landlocked country and they have to use Pak’s Air space and ports and roads to move their goods. Pak and Afg has a very porous border and it is very difficult to monitor the border without Pak’s support. 

2) Agree with his China approach. But it is a beast created by US. They create beasts, make good use of them and then try to kill them. This is US policy all through the history. 

3) Obama tried to be good with Iran, Trump tried to be good with Putin and Kim. Every president tries to overhaul few established relations with their enemy states and fail. Remember Modi flying to Pakistan all of a sudden and trying to improve the relationship with Pakistan? This was after a record cease fire violations across the border.

4) US is trying to prop up India as an alternative to China. This has been going on from George Bush’s period. 

1 minute ago, Rescuer7 said:

By now, many are familiar with QAnon, the once-fringe conspiracy group that gained millions of supporters in the U.S. and abroad over the last 5 years.

For those who aren't, here's author and journalist Will Sommer's summary: "The world is run by a cabal of Satanic cannibal pedophiles from the ranks of the Democratic party, Hollywood and global finance, who sexually abuse children and even drink their blood in rituals."

Absent from that summary are aliens, lizard people and a liquid called adrenochrome extracted from terrorized children, some of them in subterranean tunnels. At the movement's core is the belief that former President Donald Trump is a messianic figure who will bring world peace, absolve debt and cure disease.

What's the latest on the group, particularly as Trump gears up for the 2024 primary? Sommer joins host Robin Young to talk about his new book, "Trust the Plan: The Rise of QAnon and the Conspiracy That Unhinged America," a deep dive into QAnon.

Comedy e aithe..i think QAnon was banned by govt and shadow banned by media,they get their free space on X