Private school vs public school

displaynamerequired

5 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ekkada chudali ee ratings anna; 

@Sonu_Patel ee aspect lo eppudu oka information share cheyale. 

Zillow or Redfin, if you go to the bottom of the listing, it usually shows the Elementary, Middle and High schools that home comes under. Shows the rating of the school.

School rating high - Home prices high and vice versa.

5 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

Guys. Usa lo Kids ni private school lo chadhivinchatam better aa public school is better

Private aante better a, but really worth aaa

Pros cons enti guys

If you can afford private schools, they are def. better. Teachers are good as they are paid more. Also, Teacher to students ratio will be less so that focus can be on each kid. 

Public schools - Most teachers are not good. Kids have to learn on their own or go to tuition. There is a lot of peer pressure which ultimately puts pressure on parents. 

8 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

Guys. Usa lo Kids ni private school lo chadhivinchatam better aa public school is better

Private aante better a, but really worth aaa

Pros cons enti guys

It depends on the kid and your expectations.

In my case, its much better for my kid to go to public school.

In Public school, the kid will get exposed to kids from different backgrounds and can learn very important.

I expect my kid to be successful in life than to be successful at school. And for this, balance and moderation is the key.

One needs to get good grades, understand the world, understand themselves and be able to apply their skills to be a happier person. This all round development can happen only when Parents and Teachers work on them.

I see many parents(not all) getting stressed out dropping their kids far away for magnet/charter/private schools. Please do understand that it is not good for your family.

In short, Reading books, growing as a person, being a good role model, understanding your kids and giving them time with you and themselves matters the most.  If you can do all this and send kids to private schools without worry then yes.

If sending to private schools leads to a decrease in any of the activities mentioned above, a public school with good rating might be a better option for your family.