Bangkok trip help

quest

45 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

They call our Indian Auto as Tuk - Tuk. Of course, it's more decorated with lights and they play fast music. 

U understand bro what I mean 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:
  • Hotel & Transport
    • Take hotel near BTS (local train transport). Check if the hotels have pick up and drop to BTS Station. Very cheap. Grab is very popular and cheap. Download app and configure your Credit card. Local taxi is also cheap. Use BTS to go around local.  
  • Food
    • Food is good in most places. Guava, Jack Fruit, Mangosteen, Sticky rice with Mango, Coconut Ice cream are must try. Food is very cheap. 
  • Massage
    • Back/Shoulder/Whole body massage - Pretty much all these massages are same. Very painful while they are doing it as they remove tightness and knots in body. But you will feel amazing for the next few days. 
    • Body to Body and Sandwich Massage. You get the idea with the name. BTB is 1000 Baht (1 Person), SM - 2000 Baht (2 Persons). 
  • Shopping
    • Indra market in Bangkok is the best and cheapest.
    • Platinum Mall and Chatuchak Weekend market are good as well. Shopping is cheap.
    • You will see night markets or shopping malls everywhere and prices are similar everywhere. Stick to the ones nearby you. 
  • Places to see in Bangkok
    • Ancient City - They made a replica city showcasing the architecture from different eras. Its amazing. Entry fee for adults is 400 baht. You cannot go by walk. You need to rent a Golf cart. Around 250 initially and 100 baht/hr. Its worth it. 
    • Ayutthaya - Remainings of their golden era and capital city with a lot of history. It was OK for me. I liked Ancient city better. 
    • Dinner cruise on Chao Phraya River - Amazing. Must do.
    • Wat Arun - Sleeping buddha temple. We liked it. 
    • wat Pho - You can see it from outside. Its OK.
    • Grand Palace - Very expensive and too much to walk. Not worth the price (I am told). We did not visit.
    • Damnoen Sadak floating Market - Very nice. Take the least money package. 1000 baht/person
    • Railway Market - Like the one in Vietnam where a train comes and all shops close curtains to let it go.
    • Chaing Mai - Beautiful place with trekking and natural beauty. Take a flight. 

They usually have Car tours. 1 Whole day 3-4 places and they charge 1200-1500 Baht. Worth it. Check them out. Also you can use BTS to go around. 

• General
    • Be respectful. Thais are very peaceful and humble people. They don't ask for tips but feel very happy if you tip them a little.

deeeni gurunchi adugutunadu. Nuvvu vellinava 

Chirutha Movie Nachmi Massage Scene | Ram Charan, Neha Sharma | Sri Balaji  Video - YouTube

• Massage
    • Back/Shoulder/Whole body massage - Pretty much all these massages are same. Very painful while they are doing it as they remove tightness and knots in body. But you will feel amazing for the next few days. 
    • Body to Body and Sandwich Massage. You get the idea with the name. BTB is 1000 Baht (1 Person), SM - 2000 Baht (2 Persons). 

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:
  • Hotel & Transport
    • Take hotel near BTS (local train transport). Check if the hotels have pick up and drop to BTS Station. Very cheap. Grab is very popular and cheap. Download app and configure your Credit card. Local taxi is also cheap. Use BTS to go around local.  
  • Food
    • Food is good in most places. Guava, Jack Fruit, Mangosteen, Sticky rice with Mango, Coconut Ice cream are must try. Food is very cheap. 
  • Massage
  • Shopping
    • Indra market in Bangkok is the best and cheapest.
    • Platinum Mall and Chatuchak Weekend market are good as well. Shopping is cheap.
    • You will see night markets or shopping malls everywhere and prices are similar everywhere. Stick to the ones nearby you. 
  • Places to see in Bangkok
    • Ancient City - They made a replica city showcasing the architecture from different eras. Its amazing. Entry fee for adults is 400 baht. You cannot go by walk. You need to rent a Golf cart. Around 250 initially and 100 baht/hr. Its worth it. 
    • Ayutthaya - Remainings of their golden era and capital city with a lot of history. It was OK for me. I liked Ancient city better. 
    • Dinner cruise on Chao Phraya River - Amazing. Must do.
    • Wat Arun - Sleeping buddha temple. We liked it. 
    • wat Pho - You can see it from outside. Its OK.
    • Grand Palace - Very expensive and too much to walk. Not worth the price (I am told). We did not visit.
    • Damnoen Sadak floating Market - Very nice. Take the least money package. 1000 baht/person
    • Railway Market - Like the one in Vietnam where a train comes and all shops close curtains to let it go.
    • Chaing Mai - Beautiful place with trekking and natural beauty. Take a flight. 

They usually have Car tours. 1 Whole day 3-4 places and they charge 1200-1500 Baht. Worth it. Check them out. Also you can use BTS to go around. 

• General
    • Be respectful. Thais are very peaceful and humble people. They don't ask for tips but feel very happy if you tip them a little.

areas kuda iste direct akkadike potham gaa

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

areas kuda iste direct akkadike potham gaa

Area naa 😂😂. Bangkok mottam massage parlours ee. India lo kirana shop laga.

I stayed in soi 11.