NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Looks like Rodgers got his mojo back... Definitely looked sharper than he did in GB during his finals couple of yrs.

Great signs for Jets offense ofcourse it is against the pats but again his pocket awareness and movement around reminded me of his 2016 ish time

Got busy with some stuff and completely forgot about the game. Looks like a good vintage Aaron Rodgers game. Saleh must be happy. He deserves some wins. 

16 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Got busy with some stuff and completely forgot about the game. Looks like a good vintage Aaron Rodgers game. Saleh must be happy. He deserves some wins. 

yup almost there..just need to be on same page with Wilson that's if that happens then for sure they are making it to the playoffs

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

yup almost there..just need to be on same page with Wilson that's if that happens then for sure they are making it to the playoffs

I had no doubt about them in playoffs if Rodgers play a full season. I wish the rumors of him going to 49ers was true when 49ers drafted Trey Lance. 49ers would have won atleast 2 SBs. Marriage made in heaven.