NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

baa i tried updating the spreadsheet for PIT vs DAL ,currently it's only in view mode 

Done. Its in Edit mode now. Just in case for whatever reason I do not respond, you can write the picks here. 

SF played horrible and lost the game. Its the similar way they lost to LA a couple of weeks back. They cant seem to tackle. Their DL cant put pressure on the opposing teams. Run Defense seems bad. They just cant stop 3rd down when opposing teams are rushing. 

A lot of players missing, but that cant be an excuse. They still have good players. 

Will they even make the playoffs? @Naaperushiva

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

SF played horrible and lost the game. Its the similar way they lost to LA a couple of weeks back. They cant seem to tackle. Their DL cant put pressure on the opposing teams. Run Defense seems bad. They just cant stop 3rd down when opposing teams are rushing. 

A lot of players missing, but that cant be an excuse. They still have good players. 

Will they even make the playoffs? @Naaperushiva

i this moment i doubt baa...playing pisspoor anipisthundhi run d like you mentioned.

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

i this moment i doubt baa...playing pisspoor anipisthundhi run d like you mentioned.

Two games they should have won easily which they were leading by more than 10 points entering 4th quarter and they still lost. 
This has been a problem for Kyle. He does not know how to protect the lead.