NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

Em Jets raa babu last yr ey valla Run D konchem overrated ey anipinchindhi but offense struggles valla highlight kaaledhu.. Ninna ayithe worst long season for Jets but offense seems to be going in right direction if they sorted out their Ol again pass protection is good but running lanes were literally non existent yesterday

53 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Em Jets raa babu last yr ey valla Run D konchem overrated ey anipinchindhi but offense struggles valla highlight kaaledhu.. Ninna ayithe worst long season for Jets but offense seems to be going in right direction if they sorted out their Ol again pass protection is good but running lanes were literally non existent yesterday

49ers won coz they kept Rodgers on the sideline. The way Rodgers finished and took advantage of the drive to score 7 was amazing. 

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

49ers won coz they kept Rodgers on the sideline. The way Rodgers finished and took advantage of the drive to score 7 was amazing. 

Yes offense looked good that too being his comeback game he played good yes he missed couple of throws which even he mentioned But Jets D very poorly played esply against the Run..

coming to keeping Rodgers i know that had an impact but just blow out ayyedhi kaadhu anthey result ayithe pakka 49ers win ..Vallu nfc champs first game ey toughest padindhi which is good in a way

Coming to 49ers initially ourdy struggled but once the run game opened up more plays he played very good .. again NFC champs avuthaaru anukuntunna baa

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yes offense looked good that too being his comeback game he played good yes he missed couple of throws which even he mentioned But Jets D very poorly played esply against the Run..

coming to keeping Rodgers i know that had an impact but just blow out ayyedhi kaadhu anthey result ayithe pakka 49ers win ..Vallu nfc champs first game ey toughest padindhi which is good in a way

Coming to 49ers initially ourdy struggled but once the run game opened up more plays he played very good .. again NFC champs avuthaaru anukuntunna baa

Yeh jets defense was not as advertised. Also sauce Gardner missed most of the game. 49ers offense played well esp OL apening lanes for Mason. 
Purdy was OK not great. Makes me wish what if Rodgers was a 49er.

48 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh jets defense was not as advertised. Also sauce Gardner missed most of the game. 49ers offense played well esp OL apening lanes for Mason. 
Purdy was OK not great. Makes me wish what if Rodgers was a 49er.

Rodgers vuntey salary cap manage cheyyatam kastam gaa baa..core team intact vudnedhi kaadhu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Rodgers vuntey salary cap manage cheyyatam kastam gaa baa..core team intact vudnedhi kaadhu

next yeat ade issue 49ers ki, purdy ki contract ivvali and they need to leave someone...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

next yeat ade issue 49ers ki, purdy ki contract ivvali and they need to leave someone...

yup this yr is their best chance then..hopefully they win it all and purdy gets a big contract both parties happies i say

1 hour ago, CricPokChic said:

They did some math magic, pushed money down the lane, are currently 55 mil under cap, may trade deebo next year and some other players. I think extending mcaffrey was a mistake this season. May be they will trade him next yr.

19 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Added the week2 picks to the sheet. Please make your selections. Let me know if you have any issues updating the sheet.

My fix done

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ashuu said:

@Konebhar6 my nfl fantasy waiver wire pics for week-2 suggestions 

Isaiah Likely

JK Dobbins

Justice Hill

Wan’Dale Robinson

Bucky Irving

Brandin Cooks

Baker Mayfield

Jordan Mason