NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

8 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

oh yeah true

I have seen that Kyle's offense struggles against very few defenses. Both Brian Flores and CLE Def coordinator Jim Shwartz comes to mind.

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

wow ... KC Won ... Snatched a win from CIN .. have'nt seen the game completely but saw the ending ... The confidence they have in their kicker to kick from 51 yards for winner ... hott ...

@Naaperushiva

nenu just scores choosthundey ...but expected KC to win it looks like a very tight fought game

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@Apple_Banana has the lead this week now with 9 wins against 8 wins from @moonstar

Based on the picks made so far, @Apple_Banana would be the winner no matter who wins on SNF and MNF...

If anyone wants to make changes to their picks .. you have time for another hour. Post your change here

congrats guys

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nenu just scores choosthundey ...but expected KC to win it looks like a very tight fought game

Except SF game, I did not watch any other games over the week. Just here and there for a few mins, that's it. 

Arizona seems to be playing well and won the game this week. They jumped to an early lead last week as well but don't know how they lost it.

So far, an even footing for most teams. I think the 2nd half of the season tells the story of how the season will turn ... Early struggles for teams are good.