NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

@Naaperushiva 

I am not impressed with SF so far. Defense coordinator cannot stop the 3rd downs. Bosa has not played upto his billing since his rookie season. He is good but not much game changing moments. Aiyuk also a good receiver but not someone who can take over the whole game like Deebo. 

Deebo seems hurt sometimes, but a game changer. Same with kittle. They gave such a big contract to Aiyuk. Have to see how they will pay Purdy. Fred warner is the only defensive player playing lights out. 

Safeties seem toooooooo slow ... They seem to miss Hufanga .. Even Trent williams looked rusty today.

CMC is gone for half season after getting extension. I did not like extension at all. Same with his previous contract. Sat for 2 seasons after getting extension.

11 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@Naaperushiva 

I am not impressed with SF so far. Defense coordinator cannot stop the 3rd downs. Bosa has not played upto his billing since his rookie season. He is good but not much game changing moments. Aiyuk also a good receiver but not someone who can take over the whole game like Deebo. 

Deebo seems hurt sometimes, but a game changer. Same with kittle. They gave such a big contract to Aiyuk. Have to see how they will pay Purdy. Fred warner is the only defensive player playing lights out. 

Safeties seem toooooooo slow ... They seem to miss Hufanga .. Even Trent williams looked rusty today.

CMC is gone for half season after getting extension. I did not like extension at all. Same with his previous contract. Sat for 2 seasons after getting extension.

yaa little shocked baa to be frank i thought they were ready from the very first game which was against the jets(ofcourse it's the jets) but looked at the highlights the team looked rusty yesterday.

Hope this is just that kind of the game which gives them the reality check 

53 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

broncos ki manning tharvatha okka decent quarter back kuda dhorakaledu....

this rookie fellow rookie mistakes are aweful

Sean Payton is a veryyyyy over rated coach. His success was coz of Drew Brees and not his talent. He conveniently left the coaching job in NO after Brees retired. 

John Elway's drafts were horrible and drafted some horrible QBs. 

Sean pounded the table for Bo Nix after drafting him saying he was all they targetted right from beginning. Its still first season for him. I haven't seen him play but results speak for themselves. 

Only QB drafted recently who has super star potential is HOU Texans QB CJ Stroud. Lucky dogs ..  

• Upvote 1

First time I saw Kirk cousins being clutch in prime time. He came through. 
I am happy Eagles lost.

what a free agent signing for ATL - Jesse Bates. He saved a TD and ended the game with an interception to seal the game.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sean Payton is a veryyyyy over rated coach. His success was coz of Drew Brees and not his talent. He conveniently left the coaching job in NO after Brees retired. 

John Elway's drafts were horrible and drafted some horrible QBs. 

Sean pounded the table for Bo Nix after drafting him saying he was all they targetted right from beginning. Its still first season for him. I haven't seen him play but results speak for themselves. 

Only QB drafted recently who has super star potential is HOU Texans QB CJ Stroud. Lucky dogs ..  

ikkada Denver lo Bo ki enta hype undeno preseason lo, he fell flat and most likely a bust like Bryce Young

people are already talking about drafting arch manning in 2026 haha

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

ikkada Denver lo Bo ki enta hype undeno preseason lo, he fell flat and most likely a bust like Bryce Young

Out of 100 rookies lo 1 ee successful avutadu..expecially quarterbacks.. instead starting first year they should allow them to grow atleast a year..

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

Yeh I ready so many articles after the draft, how is coveted by Sean Payton, etc. So much hype after hype and during pre-season. Too early to call him a bust and you know Fans do not have patience esp when they are losing. Let's see. 

QB evaluation is so hard. So much hype on Trevor Lawrence, Zack Wilson. Trevor is still OK but no where near the hype. Everyone expected CJ Stroud to be a bust for being an OH QB. He is turning out to be good.