NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

it should've been  Hackett ofcourse Rodgers is the main reason he was first hired so..Hiring Rodgers seems to have backfired

their offensive game and planning seems so stale ..all the new age systems were using motion etc etc but they are stuck in early 2000's scheme which will not work great in this new age ...

They cant run(run bloacking is piss poor) and Rodgers not been himself and receivers running wrong routes and dropping catches it's a mess but they put all the blame on Saleh the scape goat...

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

their offensive game and planning seems so stale ..all the new age systems were using motion etc etc but they are stuck in early 2000's scheme which will not work great in this new age ...

They cant run(run bloacking is piss poor) and Rodgers not been himself and receivers running wrong routes and dropping catches it's a mess but they put all the blame on Saleh the scape goat...

Yeh seems like rodgers was not happy with the scheme and was not on same page with saleh. Makes sense why they fired him so early. 

Rodgers wanted to play in Kyle Shanahan's system. Tom Brady wanted to play in his system. But it did not work or materialize. 

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh seems like rodgers was not happy with the scheme and was not on same page with saleh. Makes sense why they fired him so early. 

Rodgers wanted to play in Kyle Shanahan's system. Tom Brady wanted to play in his system. But it did not work or materialize. 

Saleh wearing Lebanon flag after the London game was final nail in the coffin

15 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

lebanese kadha baa vaadu...ofcourse i think born here but valla family were immigrants from lebanon kadha

True but there is no place for politics in games. People will take sides then

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

yup baa...pakka dhaani valle lepesaaru papam but bayataki vere sollu saying

Corporate world lo mana individual beliefs ki place ledu..also you are representing a State it's more careful while public appearance..

7 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Corporate world lo mana individual beliefs ki place ledu..also you are representing a State it's more careful while public appearance..

Yeh. Good and bad. You are not just representing yourself , you are representing the organization in another country. Silly on saleh to do this.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeh. Good and bad. You are not just representing yourself , you are representing the organization in another country. Silly on saleh to do this.

Anna…y r my picks gone? Not sure wat happened 

42 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Anna…y r my picks gone? Not sure wat happened 

Avnaa. I did not see. I will check. Who did u pick tonight?