NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

22 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

It does not show anything in history. I added SF for you. Make the rest of the pics.

I think someone messed up the sheet. Even the Row Freeze moved to the middle of the sheet. 

Thanks. Doneded.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Jordan Love tearing up the cardinals prime form loki vacchinatunnadu...

ee saari playoffs ki deep velthaaru like last yr

Form loki vastuntadu, potuntadu .. vadi ishtam .. ani GB fans thinking :D

He was good today. Saw the game for sometime.

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Form loki vastuntadu, potuntadu .. vadi ishtam .. ani GB fans thinking :D

He was good today. Saw the game for sometime.

yaa adey baa...too good aadathaadu at the same time poor throws and picks vesthaadu bad reads tho..

ofcourse most of this success is solely lafluer's scheme but credit should be given Love for executing it perfectly.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

yaa adey baa...too good aadathaadu at the same time poor throws and picks vesthaadu bad reads tho..

ofcourse most of this success is solely lafluer's scheme but credit should be given Love for executing it perfectly.

Vaadevadu veedevadu swifies ki addevadu

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vaadevadu veedevadu swifies ki addevadu

I am making a plan to have Swift fall in love with one of the 49ers players -> Juan Jennings. He will suit her.

All other eligible players - Mcaffrey, bosa, kittle, juice, purdy are married. 

Will we see all 4 NFC north teams going to Playoffs this year. For me next Sunday matchup between Vikings and Lions is potentially NFC championship matchup 

@Konebhar6

Falcons dark-horse

3 hours ago, CosthaBidda said:

Will we see all 4 NFC north teams going to Playoffs this year. For me next Sunday matchup between Vikings and Lions is potentially NFC championship matchup 

@Konebhar6

Falcons dark-horse

Don’t count out the 49ers. They will have a lot of players healthy by that team. So far Vikings do look like the team to beat. 
Lions will be a force in 2nd half of this season.

But MIN X DET is a strong possibility. 

The Jets season seems to be over.. This team has to be one of most poorly coached teams that we have seen in the recent past. Same mistakes week after week esply their OL wow and Wr's dropping catches when thrown perfectly when everything worked out their kicker seems to be missing alot lately 3 missed FG's under 40 yds in last 3 games.

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

The Jets season seems to be over.. This team has to be one of most poorly coached teams that we have seen in the recent past. Same mistakes week after week esply their OL wow and Wr's dropping catches when thrown perfectly when everything worked out their kicker seems to be missing alot lately 3 missed FG's under 40 yds in last 3 games.

Hindi Sametha okatundi ... 

Jab kismat kharab hein tho, unth (Camel) pe baithe tho bhi, Kutta (dog) aake kattha (bite) .. meaning if your luck is bad, a dog will bite you even if you are sitting on a camel

Jets paristhithi adee