NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

1 hour ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Saints, chargers, Bengals, Bills, dolphins unanimous aa@3$%

NO - Their opponent CAR has been horrible last year. And I am not sure their QB is good. No head coach was interested in that job. So they had to hire nobody. So NO makes sense.

LAC - Coz of John Harbaugh as HC and his credibility. Justin Herbers will flourish under him into a top QB. He already is. 

CIN - Their opponent NE has problems all over that even Bill Belichick could not resolve. New QB. Reports that he is no good. 

Bills - Arizona has to travel from West to East and Bills are a good team. But this one has upset written all over. 

MIA - Miami is good. But JAX is not bad. Could be another upset. 

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

NO - Their opponent CAR has been horrible last year. And I am not sure their QB is good. No head coach was interested in that job. So they had to hire nobody. So NO makes sense.

LAC - Coz of John Harbaugh as HC and his credibility. Justin Herbers will flourish under him into a top QB. He already is. 

CIN - Their opponent NE has problems all over that even Bill Belichick could not resolve. New QB. Reports that he is no good. 

Bills - Arizona has to travel from West to East and Bills are a good team. But this one has upset written all over. 

CAR will improve this year with a new coaching regime and they got Dionte Johnson a young WR, there is a chanvce of upset

LAC is the most downgraded team in terms of weapons, they lost keenan allen, Mike williams, Austin ekeler ,Not sure Herbert has enough weapons this year

NE is starting brisset who already played for them multiple times, rookie QB is still in the waiting to start

Agree with this, Arizona is rejuvanated with Marvin harrison jr and Mcbride is good at TE

MIA at home is good

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2024 at 6:45 PM, Konebhar6 said:

Yes, Texans and bears are emerging (since forever le). Chudali ee yr aina break istharo ledo.

I made some modifications to the sheet.

The home teams will be in Green, and the Away Teams will be in red. This will make it easy to see how we are making our picks: home games vs. away games.

I have added a new sheet to Pick MVP, Offense, Defense, Rookie, and Coach awards. Please, make your selection before the season starts. We will see how we can use them later. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I made some modifications to the sheet.

The home teams will be in Green, and the Away Teams will be in red. This will make it easy to see how we are making our picks: home games vs. away games.

I have added a new sheet to Pick MVP, Offense, Defense, Rookie, and Coach awards. Please, make your selection before the season starts. We will see how we can use them later. 

Added

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Office lo Security Fishing email trainings chesi chesi .. ilanti tricks ki padatledu :D

Link meeda hover chestene telsipotundi .. ee site ki veltundoo 

jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif

3 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

@Konebhar6 em kaaka

Ricky Pearsall shot anta 

Sadly a lot of people are after these football players for money. Esp around night clubs where these players go.

looks like he is OK but an sad incident

Chiefs , three peat ki ready....

Naa realm, Steelers em peektaro eeh season ?. Russell gaadi meeda Paisa nammakam ledu....not even a winning record anipistundi eeh season .....