NFL Season 2024

Konebhar6

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I somehow feel Lamar lacks that IT factor. ITs the risk with running QBs. Even if he did TD, it would go to over time. 

Also I felt the commentators were showcasing the Chiefs Rookie Right Tackle as very good. All I saw was holding. 

Damn these referees are always partial towards KC. 

E s3ason motham nuvvu ilage cover drives veyali cheifs winmeeda

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I somehow feel Lamar lacks that IT factor. ITs the risk with running QBs. Even if he did TD, it would go to over time. 

Also I felt the commentators were showcasing the Chiefs Rookie Right Tackle as very good. All I saw was holding. 

It was a good game at the end and proved it’s a game of inches….  For some reason refs are partial towards Chiefs always… maybe that’s my feeling… it’s just a first game and ravens will have strong year 

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

It was a good game at the end and proved it’s a game of inches….  For some reason refs are partial towards Chiefs always… maybe that’s my feeling… it’s just a first game and ravens will have strong year 

Not just your feeling, everyone’s feeling 😂😂

They used to favor golden boy Tom Brady and now Chiefs and Mahomes.

They don’t get called for holding.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Not just your feeling, everyone’s feeling 😂😂

They used to favor golden boy Tom Brady and now Chiefs and Mahomes.

They don’t get called for holding.

Exactly me feeling baa.. I used to hate Brady like anything 

12 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Konchem underrated anipisthadu lamar jackson. But yes, KC is behaving like pats lately...who I hate...jaffa deflate gate gallu. Favors aithe jarigaayi le plus home field adavantage elagu vuntundi ga. Anduke kc picked.

Looks like today's game of Packers vs Eagles is in Brazil. I picked Philly initially as I thought the game was in Philly. 

Thinking if I should change .. Was Packers last seating surge fluke or real?

Thinking .. sCo_^Y

@Akhanda Make your pick for today's game. GreenBay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil. If you cannot open sheet, mention your pick in reply to this before game starts.

18 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

it's additional work but check if you can lock just the top row until sunday noon

Yes there is an option to Lock row(s). I locked both Thu and Fri rows now. Only Supreme commander Yaskin and I can make changes to it now. :D

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yes there is an option to Lock row(s). I locked both Thu and Fri rows now. Only Supreme commander Yaskin and I can make changes to it now. :D

@3$%