Hyd lo 25-30 LPA salary job resign chesi, coming to US on H1B and became unemployed for 1 year

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

On 8/29/2024 at 11:10 AM, shaktimaan said:

my perspective, I was an excellent student from a dabba school all the way through intermediate and nen thope ane feeling lo untunde. I cleared NDA entrance after inter and was invited to Mysore for a week for trials(Airforce was my first choice) and that was my first culture shock interacting with rest of India. That's where I realized i'm lacking in a lot of things outside books. ee sollu enduku cheptunna ante, go talk to a student from a reputed school and someone who goes to a regular school and the difference will be obvious. The confidence they carry will shape their future and they will excel in pretty much anything they pursue and it could be from resources that are available to them or the freedom they see from an early age

Military school lo chadivava

On 8/29/2024 at 12:52 PM, andhra_jp said:

nee story continue chestee aaa 80% settle ayina vallalloo konta mandi janalki mid life loo things may start going upside down due to family(divorce...) and health reasons..

appudu job chesee opika , interest leeka US loo vundali antee visugga vuntundi...

One of my relative is working in one Faang company in West Coast from past 18yrs and he crossed 50yrs and diagnosed with diabetes..  diet control ani he is not taking medication and saying he will cure diabetes naturally.. he became too thin these days..

monna layoffs loo he was one of them and now saying he wont work anymore and taking early retirement...

Long story short from 50yrs ---> old age ---> Death even living in US has its own challenges due to wide variety of reasons..

US loo retire ayina indian immigrant old age couple reality telusukovali antee checkout this book

81bALe7YKeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ivvanni work out avvav bro mana DNA lo ne money undi I had a cpl of cases which will block ur mind one of my colleague after a major incident cardiac arrest back to office after 2 months bcoz of bills, kids future inkokallaki circle lo spine issue still here working for 10-12 hrs.. I'm in mid 30's and moved back inka naku na sister ki vacchina questions anni innu kadu  baaga settled aa, entha earned so far, ancestral properties, what about life style ila none of them realized or asked about to look after parents, business plans, working on health, spiritual journey, service ila em levu life lo just money ide main agenda for many of them fun material kuda avtham sometimes if u think diff... life is lot more than money anedi marchipoyaru its more a rat race now

• Upvote 1