Hyd lo 25-30 LPA salary job resign chesi, coming to US on H1B and became unemployed for 1 year

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

ma relative monne digadu weekend from india Age 45 batta potta 2 kids and housewife currently staying in our house. Vachina next day nenu kuda illu konte naku cosign chesthava annadu fuselu egiripoinai.

first job ledu and vachindi consultancy H1 meeda age 45 with BP, sugar and india lo apartment ammesukoni vachadu.

ila unnari endi janalu #$1

45 batta potta uncle ni chusthe papam anipistundi

44 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Matter adi kaadu, India lo 40L vasthe you can live quality life with lot of support around you. Ikkada high salary(unless above 200k) vachina single earner ithe it's middle class life. Inka job pothe cheppanavasaram ledu kashtalu 

who knows

talent vuntey us lo he can earn crores

cannot judge everyone on same page

depends on individual

talent lekapothey india lo better ippudu vunna situation ki

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Ee illu maa inti daggarlone:).

Enti bro nuvvu kooda tanners mill ena .. community okay but just no amenities aa price ee interest rates just konchem over anipinchindi for 7 yr old home Naku .. but akkada ground is good cricket Naku telisina circle anta cricket akkade weekends lo and high school kids easy accessible by walk and middle school kids as well probably walk or bike and tamilians gola kooda bane unnatundi these days they are in almost all places but ..

1 hour ago, ManchamKodi said:

45 batta potta uncle ni chusthe papam anipistundi

I saw few people batta potta 

Sugar bp at 38 only poor lifestyle choices of course if u work in witch what do u get

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

"Nenu illu konta ante nuvvu sign cheyyaledu, neeju jealousy" ani mee relatives ki chepthademo?!

Most likely 😁 

They look at us suspiciously when we tried to be cautious and ask them to go slow...

Another relative came with his wife h1 on her...with kids...told them to settle down first for a year, have some savings then decide a place so that kids need not change schools... Nope...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sucker said:

Dheenamma Germany pothinnaru and kukka 10ngulu with locals yeah anywhere but not India. 

Germans friendly not like vomericans of course Europe antha friendly nee except UK. Poland Germany Spain good 

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Even bad, I heard both husband and wife who were earning combined 70L with 9 month old baby came here last November. 

Stupid things they did is endless...

1. Asked to wait till Feb/march for market to improve/ better weather.... Both by friends and employees,didn't listen

2. Employers ( both ) warner about paying to run payroll if no job

3. Their friends and relatives pleaded ( literally) to not come together - asked husband first and once he gets a job she can come....

They ignored and accused all of them as " jealous" / how they can't live without each other..../ Planning to celebrate 1st year birthday in a grand way here!!!!

Fast forward 10 months, they exhausted lakhs of Indian savings ( roughly 5k USD per month as they had to rent separate apartment for baby )....

Stopped asking about them as it's too depressing.... They also lost lot of friends / relatives support with the way they behaved last year. 

Apparently they are still upbeat and saying it's just a matter of time ...

Entha bagundo kickuu vinadaniki

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gudboy said:

ma relative monne digadu weekend from india Age 45 batta potta 2 kids and housewife currently staying in our house. Vachina next day nenu kuda illu konte naku cosign chesthava annadu fuselu egiripoinai.

first job ledu and vachindi consultancy H1 meeda age 45 with BP, sugar and india lo apartment ammesukoni vachadu.

Tempt ai co sign cheyagala Sanka nakipotav

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Enti bro nuvvu kooda tanners mill ena .. community okay but just no amenities aa price ee interest rates just konchem over anipinchindi for 7 yr old home Naku .. but akkada ground is good cricket Naku telisina circle anta cricket akkade weekends lo and high school kids easy accessible by walk and middle school kids as well probably walk or bike and tamilians gola kooda bane unnatundi these days they are in almost all places but ..

Yeah nenu 2021 lo konna bro. Will PM you. If you are in the area, we can meet, if you are ok.

6 minutes ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Yeah nenu 2021 lo konna bro. Will PM you. If you are in the area, we can meet, if you are ok.

Yes bro sure.. 2021 ante must very lucky buyer ..good price and good interest rate probably best time  to buy in this area 

Until they smell the **** they won’t understand but I know people who dropped from moving to USA with 30l packages in India. It’s all depend on own priorities. Can’t generalise 

5 hours ago, gudboy said:

enti bro nuvvu kuda...just sign ee kada...db is very boring these days..aa sign edo petesti confirm cheste memu stories kosam wait chestam

• Haha 1

my situation is totally reverse, I am making 140 K (FT job & i140 approved , 10 years in same company) in Texas and i have to go back to India due to family situation

My company agreed for internal transfer and going back with 30 LPA and I can work remotely from Hyderabad for the same project