Hyd lo 25-30 LPA salary job resign chesi, coming to US on H1B and became unemployed for 1 year

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

59 minutes ago, nitin1230 said:

my situation is totally reverse, I am making 140 K (FT job & i140 approved , 10 years in same company) in Texas and i have to go back to India due to family situation

My company agreed for internal transfer and going back with 30 LPA and I can work remotely from Hyderabad for the same project

Don't know tech but 30L is less I believe... unless you are staying in tier 2 / tier 3 City and your housing situation is taken care of 

4 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Entha bagundo kickuu vinadaniki

It's sad and amusing at the same time for us... They know more about the loop holes / gray areas / what to do etc more than we do ... wow... I didn't know Whatsapp groups/ social media is preparing them so much!

15 hours ago, JANASENA said:

unkul you dont know sh*t about what ppl (I) faced so stop commenting. 

unkul I passed off my friends story as yours didn't knew you had some behind you my apologies; not just students families and their lives impacted with those sham colleges and I know what ppl went through. No hard feelings but that frnd of mine despite having issue with UNVA; he chose trivalley to transfer from UNVA-- I will not show empathy towards that kind of people who wanted to game the system. and what surprising is that he came to US to study in St.Johns university and chose other shortcuts which was unnecessary. I will stop quoting you on this matter but I won't stop speaking about it. 

15 hours ago, JANASENA said:

aadedo vaguthunnadu kaani mine was TVU bro. aa taravata ne ee UNVAAA NPUUU lu vachai

First UNVA 

next Trivalley, 

tarvata NPU 

surprisingly ITU missed the train; 

after that chala cases ayyayi one university in Michigan opened by USCIS; another one in new jersey or delaware (east coast side)

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

First UNVA 

next Trivalley, 

tarvata NPU 

after that chala cases ayyayi one university in Michigan opened by USCIS; another one in new jersey or delaware (east coast side)

Adantha okay kani, what happened to the people who went to trivalley and end up getting caught to USCIS ? Are they deported ?

13 hours ago, ManchamKodi said:

45 batta potta uncle ni chusthe papam anipistundi

Why worry kaka.. evadi talent vadidi... I do not know his skillset since you mentioned he is 45 .. I think he is a millenial he will have more survival skills than the current Generation...

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't know tech but 30L is less I believe... unless you are staying in tier 2 / tier 3 City and your housing situation is taken care of 

How much is good for gachibowli/madhapur area with 2 kids and in 40's.. Apartment paid off.

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Adantha okay kani, what happened to the people who went to trivalley and end up getting caught to USCIS ? Are they deported ?

one family I know; hubby was on H1 again those times H4 EAD lekunde kabatti wife had to go thru F1 route but they chose Trivalley for obvious reasons, wife was deported. inka as usual drama almost separation varaku ochhcindi luckily the guy got his GC and rest all happies. 

naa frnd gadidi- St.Johns ochchaka sarigga sadavale grades minginayi, motham story cheppindoo cheppaledo anukunta sudden ga rey university transfer avvali ani phone chesindu mari ippatiki ippudu ante UNVA try cheyyi but ventane transfer avvu vere univeristy ki akkadi nunchi ani cheppina but vaadu vinale malla tri-valley ki marindu ani telisindi veedu vine rakam kaadu; chepthe vinani vanni chedanga chudali ani lite tesukunna, kadapati varthalu ande sariki he was in NC working as websphere admin something that sorts; his case was classic case of self inflicted situations. 

unlike Janasena uncle who was misled by frnd. 

inka michigan university issue ayindii; malla vere edo university vundii CPT di I don't remember exact name of the university but andulo join ayyi off rails ayindu. but most of the times I saw people they would find a way to stay back in US. some cases lo they were deported like in NPU and other cases. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

one family I know; hubby was on H1 again those times H4 EAD lekunde kabatti wife had to go thru F1 route but they chose Trivalley for obvious reasons, wife was deported. inka as usual drama almost separation varaku ochhcindi luckily the guy got his GC and rest all happies. 

naa frnd gadidi- St.Johns ochchaka sarigga sadavale grades minginayi, motham story cheppindoo cheppaledo anukunta sudden ga rey university transfer avvali ani phone chesindu mari ippatiki ippudu ante UNVA try cheyyi but ventane transfer avvu vere univeristy ki akkadi nunchi ani cheppina but vaadu vinale malla tri-valley ki marindu ani telisindi veedu vine rakam kaadu; chepthe vinani vanni chedanga chudali ani lite tesukunna, kadapati varthalu ande sariki he was in NC working as websphere admin something that sorts; his case was classic case of self inflicted situations. 

unlike Janasena uncle who was misled by frnd. 

inka michigan university issue ayindii; malla vere edo university vundii CPT di I don't remember exact name of the university but andulo join ayyi off rails ayindu. but most of the times I saw people they would find a way to stay back in US. some cases lo they were deported like in NPU and other cases. 

SVU navyakanth

15 hours ago, gudboy said:

i don't care about his skills and his planning for the future. I was really shocked when he asked me if i'm willing to cosign for his home mortgage.

Why da F would i sign for his mortgage? he is not my brother or my wife brother. He is a distant relative taking temporary shelter at our home

the Q here is "why would you co-sign even for your wife's brother?"

Secondly did you mention to him that its only a temporary accommodation I'm providing you? 

mundu ee second point clarify chesuko

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

First UNVA 

next Trivalley, 

tarvata NPU 

first tvu babu then Herguens univ ani undedi adi followed by unva and so forth 

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

I'm in front of you unkul, no one is deported. We all filed for reinstatement of status and all students were approved except myself @3$% God had other plans for me @3$%

19 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

How much is good for gachibowli/madhapur area with 2 kids and in 40's.. Apartment paid off.

Apartment paid off and kids education taken care of ? Then you just need about 1 lakh for monthly expenses AFAIK..means at least 25LPA. Kids education - add 10LPA ateast for each one .