Hyd lo 25-30 LPA salary job resign chesi, coming to US on H1B and became unemployed for 1 year

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

6 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

nee story continue chestee aaa 80% settle ayina vallalloo konta mandi janalki mid life loo things may start going upside down due to family(divorce...) and health reasons..

appudu job chesee opika , interest leeka US loo vundali antee visugga vuntundi...

One of my relative is working in one Faang company in West Coast from past 18yrs and he crossed 50yrs and diagnosed with diabetes..  diet control ani he is not taking medication and saying he will cure diabetes naturally.. he became too thin these days..

monna layoffs loo he was one of them and now saying he wont work anymore and taking early retirement...

Long story short from 50yrs ---> old age ---> Death even living in US has its own challenges due to wide variety of reasons..

US loo retire ayina indian immigrant old age couple reality telusukovali antee checkout this book

81bALe7YKeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thanks uncle .

Memu ostunamu neku jealousy anduke ilanti postu estunav antaru Telugu states relatives 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

Thanks uncle .

Memu ostunamu neku jealousy anduke ilanti postu estunav antaru Telugu states relatives 

edo oka roju poyee pranam bhayya ... naaku ayitee material comforts loo assalu jealousy vundadu.. 🤣

Since i understand bit of history, yevadu entha sampadistee naaku yenduku anukuntaa.... 

okappudu barter system vundeedi ippudu emo money for transactions.. we should not get deviated from fundamental idea of the purpose behind it...

31 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

10L INR Per annum school for 2 kids ante adhi sadhuvu kaadu satral(nashanam) avvadam antaru.

School fee, anything over 1.5 to 1.8L PA for each kid is just BS, worst culture untadhi, learning em undadhu.

Delhi Public school and other equivalent CBSE schools fee is around around 2 lakhs max, these are best schools if one wants their kids crack profession course entrance tests like IIT, NEET etc.,

5 lakhs per annum school ante, you've drop the kids in school in minimum 2 Cr luxury car, buy latest phone at every iphone release, forget about the math & science, they get used m*th and s***.

These days Indian cities like Hyd, Blr, Pune, Mumbai lo school lo fast culture ki US lo worst schools kuda paniki raavu.

If someone is moving to India for good, better join the kids in 1.5L range schools CBSE syllabus and join Akash, Byjus kind of additional classes. They drill in Science and Maths. Kids kuda survival tactics and real world experience osthadi.

CBSE antene worst. Antha mugup culture. Good for 1980s and 1990s.Not now.

Andhuke International school. Regular people mindset change avthe kaani regular schools bagupadavu.

Nobody needs to drill Math and science. They should generate interest.

All round development of kids is also essential. People buying 30L car and sending kids to crappy CBSE schools.

I would rathar buy a 15L car and spend that additional 15L to pay for 5 years of additional expenses for international school.

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Andhuke International school. Regular people mindset change avthe kaani regular schools bagupadavu.

All round development of kids is also essential. People buying 30L car and sending kids to crappy CBSE schools.

I would rathar buy a 15L car and spend that additional 15L to pay for 5 years of additional expenses for international school.

International school lo chadhivi bagupadina vallu nenu chudaledu anna, road kuda cross cheyaleru, just try interacting with kids stuying in international schools in India. Dumpness ki battal esinattu untaru, They live in virtual, simulation world.

Manam International school chadhivi unte US ochi initial ga thantal padi settle ayya vallam kaadu. Complaints tho india return vellipoye vallam.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

40 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

10L INR Per annum school for 2 kids ante adhi sadhuvu kaadu satral(nashanam) avvadam antaru.

School fee, anything over 1.5 to 1.8L PA for each kid is just BS, worst culture untadhi, learning em undadhu.

Delhi Public school and other equivalent CBSE schools fee is around around 2 lakhs max, these are best schools if one wants their kids crack profession course entrance tests like IIT, NEET etc.,

5 lakhs per annum school ante, you've drop the kids in school in minimum 2 Cr luxury car, buy latest phone at every iphone release, forget about the math & science, they get used m*th and s***.

These days Indian cities like Hyd, Blr, Pune, Mumbai lo school lo fast culture ki US lo worst schools kuda paniki raavu.

If someone is moving to India for good, better join the kids in 1.5L range schools CBSE syllabus and join Akash, Byjus kind of additional classes. They drill in Science and Maths. Kids kuda survival tactics and real world experience osthadi.

100% CBSE schools are best especially if the kid is aiming for NEET , IIT/JEE coaching... most of syllabus are from CBSE curriculum only..

My kids are going to regular CBSE school in south bangalore from past 6yrs and we are satisfied with the teaching...

School fees is 1Lakh and my children have extra kannada private tution and also joined Aha guru coaching classes for science/maths.

International schools some might be good but i personally know few international schools which are not up to the mark though they just add international word to their school name...

• Upvote 1

Just now, andhra_jp said:

100% CBSE schools are best especially if the kid is aiming for NEET , IIT/JEE coaching... most of syllabus are from CBSE curriculum only..

My kids are going to regular CBSE school in south bangalore from past 6yrs and we are satisfied with the teaching...

School fees is 1Lakh and my children have extra kannada private tution and also joined Aha guru coaching classes for science/maths.

International schools some might be good but i personally know few international schools which are not up to the mark though they just add international word to their school name...

Spot on.

US lo longterm lo India visits cheyani vallaki thelidhu le inkaa. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

I assumed they are going to high school/ college etc as you are in 40s....and 10LPA is only 5lakhs  after all cuts....and I included lots of other expenses like other classes and vacations etc... 

So, my calculation is 👍 😁

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I assumed they are going to high school/ college etc as you are in 40s....and 10LPA is only 5lakhs  after all cuts....and I included lots of other expenses like other classes and vacations etc... 

So, my calculation is 👍 😁

vacation lu, excursion tour lu ante again pampering. Let them starve and have aim to achieve in life and fullfill their own dreams.

25 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

International school lo chadhivi bagupadina vallu nenu chudaledu anna, road kuda cross cheyaleru, just try interacting with kids stuying in international schools in India. Dumpness ki battal esinattu untaru, They live in virtual, simulation world.

Manam International school chadhivi unte US ochi initial ga thantal padi settle ayya vallam kaadu. Complaints tho india return vellipoye vallam.

International schools recently vachhayi. Its difficult to know. Your bias also might be working against you.

Because of our regular schools, its very difficult for us to adjust in US and many think about returning back to India and lead miserable lives here.

International schools provide more flexibility for students which lets them find their passion before hand. We would like our kids to focus on their passion and be happy doing that rathar than being miserable doing IIT.

I have seen so many IITians being miserable. There is a difference in thinking between the old concept of suviival and the present where they can work on their passion and still lead a good life.

IIT/NEET or whatever they are....kids should get into them only if they are passionate. There are thousands of ways to earn good money.

I made decent amount of money working in software field. Had to do it for survival.But had been working on my passion for quite some time. Now I earn more from my passion and going to quit my IT job.

With International schools, kids will also have time to absorb from their parents. You can guide your child towards their passion. CBSE schools are mostly for parents who don't want to responsibly guide their kids. Basically,its a good option if parents are not well educated or don't understand the current trend.

For parents who are well read(not technical books) and understand the world better, its much easier to communicate with kids going to International school as their mind is more open to absorb as they haven't trained it in mugging up the syllabus. When I interact with CBSE kids, they are more interested in getting through the grades but not on how much they have gained out of it.

Our whole childhood should remind us as to how much we have gained from our education. Why would you want your kids to go through the same system?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

do you have any particular international school in your mind ? 

for example manchu vishnu gadi school vundii New York Academy -- I agree that there are quality of teachers, student to teacher ratio is good, soft skills nerchukuntaru intha varaku bagane vundii but nothing more than that I would say. what are your selling points annai for an international school. 

I was arguing about the high fees in international school on reddit the rationale was that because they are on premium real estate to break even hence the high fees not anything else. 

car example ichchav; 

14 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

International schools recently vachhayi. Its difficult to know. Your bias also might be working against you.

Because of our regular schools, its very difficult for us to adjust in US and many think about returning back to India and lead miserable lives here.

International schools provide more flexibility for students which lets them find their passion before hand. We would like our kids to focus on their passion and be happy doing that rathar than being miserable doing IIT.

I have seen so many IITians being miserable. There is a difference in thinking between the old concept of suviival and the present where they can work on their passion and still lead a good life.

IIT/NEET or whatever they are....kids should get into them only if they are passionate. There are thousands of ways to earn good money.

I made decent amount of money working in software field. Had to do it for survival.But had been working on my passion for quite some time. Now I earn more from my passion and going to quit my IT job.

With International schools, kids will also have time to absorb from their parents. You can guide your child towards their passion. CBSE schools are mostly for parents who don't want to responsibly guide their kids. Basically,its a good option if parents are not well educated or don't understand the current trend.

For parents who are well read(not technical books) and understand the world better, its much easier to communicate with kids going to International school as their mind is more open to absorb as they haven't trained it in mugging up the syllabus. When I interact with CBSE kids, they are more interested in getting through the grades but not on how much they have gained out of it.

Our whole childhood should remind us as to how much we have gained from our education. Why would you want your kids to go through the same system?

you are giving opposite example. 

Bold: I would see international schools as ppl with disposable money and don't have time to put time and effort into their kids development. they would just throw money at so called "good Schools" which are expensive and think everything will be taken care of. 

Red: its mindset of the parents and teachers that is reflected upon kids; I was never taught from my parents or teachers that its okay to make mistakes or okay to fail but you have to learn from those mistakes and evolve yourself; Had I been told this my life would have been much better. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

the Q here is "why would you co-sign even for your wife's brother?"

Secondly did you mention to him that its only a temporary accommodation I'm providing you? 

mundu ee second point clarify chesuko

I won't cosign for anyone bro..just chepthunna adigindi evaru ani

ya 2nd is very clear for him already booked apartment waiting for move-in date. So oka week ee torture thappadu