Hyd lo 25-30 LPA salary job resign chesi, coming to US on H1B and became unemployed for 1 year

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

32 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

vacation lu, excursion tour lu ante again pampering. Let them starve and have aim to achieve in life and fullfill their own dreams.

Nope... There's a great deal of learning in going to places , looking at different cultures , watching sports etc...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

for example manchu vishnu gadi school vundii New York Academy -- I agree that there are quality of teachers, student to teacher ratio is good, soft skills nerchukuntaru intha varaku bagane vundii but nothing more than that I would say. what are your selling points annai for an international school. 

my perspective, I was an excellent student from a dabba school all the way through intermediate and nen thope ane feeling lo untunde. I cleared NDA entrance after inter and was invited to Mysore for a week for trials(Airforce was my first choice) and that was my first culture shock interacting with rest of India. That's where I realized i'm lacking in a lot of things outside books. ee sollu enduku cheptunna ante, go talk to a student from a reputed school and someone who goes to a regular school and the difference will be obvious. The confidence they carry will shape their future and they will excel in pretty much anything they pursue and it could be from resources that are available to them or the freedom they see from an early age

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, gudboy said:

I won't cosign for anyone bro..just chepthunna adigindi evaru ani

ya 2nd is very clear for him already booked apartment waiting for move-in date. So oka week ee torture thappadu

_-_

2 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

10L INR Per annum school for 2 kids ante adhi sadhuvu kaadu satral(nashanam) avvadam antaru.

School fee, anything over 1.5 to 1.8L PA for each kid is just BS, worst culture untadhi, learning em undadhu.

Delhi Public school and other equivalent CBSE schools fee is around around 2 lakhs max, these are best schools if one wants their kids crack profession course entrance tests like IIT, NEET etc.,

5 lakhs per annum school ante, you've drop the kids in school in minimum 2 Cr luxury car, buy latest phone at every iphone release, forget about the math & science, they get used m*th and s***.

These days Indian cities like Hyd, Blr, Pune, Mumbai lo school lo fast culture ki US lo worst schools kuda paniki raavu.

If someone is moving to India for good, better join the kids in 1.5L range schools CBSE syllabus and join Akash, Byjus kind of additional classes. They drill in Science and Maths. Kids kuda survival tactics and real world experience osthadi.

Ee template follow ayye kada bossu manam ila tayarayyam. Malli mana kids ni kuda same noothi lo ne thoyyala

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Ee template follow ayye kada bossu manam ila tayarayyam. Malli mana kids ni kuda same noothi lo ne thoyyala

mana chinnapudu rote learning inka same anukuntunnavaa ... india loo teaching methods have changed a lot and also thanks to technology all information is available online and tons of online materials/documentaries/ebooks/youtube videos and last but not least ChatGPT 😀 and what not..

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Apartment paid off and kids education taken care of ? Then you just need about 1 lakh for monthly expenses AFAIK..means at least 25LPA. Kids education - add 10LPA ateast for each one .

Kids expense is major expense in India.... Agree If you have ur own home... Other than that 1 Lakh is more than enough to lead a good middle class life in Hyd. 

All my uncles/Aunts who live in their own Gated community villa and Apartment nearing 55-65 age don't spend more than 1-2 Lakhs per month...

3 of my US citizen uncles who came in 1980-90's all moved to India in last 5-10 years...... India lo they built Rental properties on their lands they bought several decades ago..... one uncle ayyithe 10 lakhs per month rental property undi and He's only 56 now. 

Restaurants, Hyd golf clubs with friends, year ki 2-3 times leisure foriegn trips..... So bindaas life for him.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

you are giving opposite example. 

Bold: I would see international schools as ppl with disposable money and don't have time to put time and effort into their kids development. they would just throw money at so called "good Schools" which are expensive and think everything will be taken care of. 

Red: its mindset of the parents and teachers that is reflected upon kids; I was never taught from my parents or teachers that its okay to make mistakes or okay to fail but you have to learn from those mistakes and evolve yourself; Had I been told this my life would have been much better. 

As I said International school kids are more receptive.

Its a great choice for parents who are willing to teach their kids if they can afford it.

If the parents are not willing to teach, we will have to delve into other aspects like the confidence levels and exposure they get.

Also I have been noticing that Indian kids aren't getting enough exercise in regular schools as their focus is more on getting grades. 

5 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

my perspective, I was an excellent student from a dabba school all the way through intermediate and nen thope ane feeling lo untunde. I cleared NDA entrance after inter and was invited to Mysore for a week for trials(Airforce was my first choice) and that was my first culture shock interacting with rest of India. That's where I realized i'm lacking in a lot of things outside books. ee sollu enduku cheptunna ante, go talk to a student from a reputed school and someone who goes to a regular school and the difference will be obvious. The confidence they carry will shape their future and they will excel in pretty much anything they pursue and it could be from resources that are available to them or the freedom they see from an early age

so you mean to say you should be a know all guy before you are even 15. Is that what you are trying to say. 

you mean international school would make a difference to your life and a holy grail to all of the things that you were lacking. 

So you meant to say all of the students who went to International schools are super successful and the ones who goes to regular schools are good for nothing. 

I would say it boils down to individual, they would find a way to be successful studying in international school or regular school only matters to some extent. as parents and teachers (not school) we can nurture kids and be guard rails for them. 

I am fortunate enough studying in different state, changing schools for every 2-3yrs, learning different languages, studying in a school (where filthy rich especially gujjus and marwardis would attend that school, they would throw away crores of money as charity and whole of my school built on charity but its expensive now but back then it was affordable*) while my experience in such places have been good but experience with those kids weren't good. So I am that "student from a reputed school"; after that life happened. my brother had different upbringing studied in our hometown in a telugu medium school, inter in hyd, btech in vijaywada, Mtech in NIT and I would proudly say he is more successful than us.

Basically cheppedi endii, zeal vundali. My dad studied his B.Sc. on a NCERT scholarship; back in those days the scholarship would be sufficient to fund your education only caveat is that you cannot do engg or medicine; he ended up in different stream. naa inter appudu ilanti exam vuntadi ani cheppedaka telidu but dad knew about that; it depends on the individual. 
and there is nothing wrong in thinking about your children getting the best; naaku dorakanidi vallaki ivvali ani anukovadam lo tappu ledu and my parents provided us above their means but was it best use of money I would say probably not we were bound to be successful even if they provided us with average; intermediate lo maa meeda pettina money toh emanna polalu konte we would have more net worth than we earned so far. 

5 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

As I said International school kids are more receptive.

Its a great choice for parents who are willing to teach their kids if they can afford it.

If the parents are not willing to teach, we will have to delve into other aspects like the confidence levels and exposure they get.

Also I have been noticing that Indian kids aren't getting enough exercise in regular schools as their focus is more on getting grades. 

First of all most of the schools now-a-days are devoid of school grounds and especially in city the schools are in buildings how can we expect them to have some exercise. First of all parents ki sakkaga physical activity vundadu; as kids tend to learn from parents; if want parents to impart certain things in kids you should lead by example ani naa feeling. 

On 8/28/2024 at 9:48 PM, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

WTF is wrong with these people??? Money Money Back 2 Back Comedy Scenes | Brahmanandam | J.D. Chakravarthy |  Jayasudha on Make a GIFthey had to run payroll in their relatives consultancy to stay here in US...

30 LPA happy ga 1.7-1.8 take home  1 lakhs egaresina 80k vutay rich property emi lo teesukuni life enjoy cheyachu

On 8/28/2024 at 10:20 PM, Gorantlamdhav said:

30 L pa

after tax 20L( monthly 1.5 lac)

here work 40 hrs a week in gas station 

2k /m cash

same amount in hand

why are you worried about them ? 

expenses:

30 LPA guy 

rent/own a flat in good area 50k pm

car emi 15k

daily commute - 3hrs

End of month 0 balance

—————

here share with 4 friends 

cost 1k max

no commute

which is best?

yeaaak thu bathikedi happy ga bathakakunda gas station iruku gadulu endi ee rotta

On 8/28/2024 at 10:47 PM, LadiesTailor said:

I know a person who I staying with his brothers family… and six months on bench and counting…. Vaadu family back in India waiting to come…. Eppatiki set avuthayo ivanneeee 

nuvvu cheseyachu ga avunu idivaruku support adigetodivi emayindhi ee madya no touch 

3 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

nuvvu cheseyachu ga avunu idivaruku support adigetodivi emayindhi ee madya no touch 

Haha not needed any more bro… Anne jobs levu ikkada… Corona time was once in a century opportunity