Bigg Boss 8 Telugu Updates

Konebhar6

14 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

Arey hawla star maa

evad ra ee manikanta

thu

serials lo side characters eskunetollani thechi thu

ni enkamma

Kontamandi VP lu avtharu .. but veedu nenu VP ani cheppi maree VP avthunnadu .. 

Y is he telling everyone what game he is playing .. that he almost got nikhil into his trap ... Nag introduction lone cheppadu .. maturity takkuva ani ... I agree ... He has no maturity .. 

VishnuPriya Feminist anna matalani .. veedu meaning marchi trying to get sympathy ... She mentioned very clearly what she meant .. also said she is not getting the word for it .. but this guy trying to take advantage of it .. 

• Upvote 1

So far I like Nabeel afridi .. Kirrak Seetha .. Prerna (She is funny based on previous shows but has'nt opened up yet).

Nikhil Over Action .. On the same path as Shobha .. 

Bezawada bebakka - So far looks good. As long as she does not go overboard with her cringe comedy .. 

Nainika - She feels so wierd .. looks too focused .. Need to see more .. 

Manikanta - Joker. Its very rare that all cards fall perfectly .. but it did for him .. and he screwed by telling everyone what game he is playing .. Need more maturity ... 

Sekhar Basha - I had so much expectations based on what I saw outside. But looks like he is more FAKE and did all of that outside drama to get fame and ultimately get into a show like BB. His fake fight with that RGV Herione (forgot name) proved that .. More noise than real stuff .. 

Vishnu priya - Funny and innocent .. 

Yashaswi - Typical Star Maa batch . .

Aditya Om - Week 1/2 elimination.

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Kontamandi VP lu avtharu .. but veedu nenu VP ani cheppi maree VP avthunnadu .. 

Y is he telling everyone what game he is playing .. that he almost got nikhil into his trap ... Nag introduction lone cheppadu .. maturity takkuva ani ... I agree ... He has no maturity .. 

VishnuPriya Feminist anna matalani .. veedu meaning marchi trying to get sympathy ... She mentioned very clearly what she meant .. also said she is not getting the word for it .. but this guy trying to take advantage of it .. 

Attention kosam

and 100% maturity ledhu

11 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

enti-what.gif

ah channel lo osthadhi kadha kaka

subscribe chesko season ayipoye varaku

Sare thi chestha le kaka mi kanna ekva na

Daily that channel will be closed because of copyright strike from youtube or reported by someone and then this guys will create another channel ... adi jarugthaadi .....anduke adigaaa....

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

Daily that channel will be closed because of copyright strike from youtube or reported by someone and then this guys will create another channel ... adi jarugthaadi .....anduke adigaaa....

Gotcha… chusinollu veyaka pothe that channel will be fine

last time I watched all episodes in one channel.. HD lo

hope it happens this time too… 

vestha ikkada everyday

• Upvote 1