Bigg Boss 8 Telugu Updates

Konebhar6

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vammo ee manikanta gaadu .. I dont know how to play this game ani super adutunnadu ... Most dangerous fellow than last year sympathy card winner ... 

Sonia - talks well but goes overboard. If she can cut down a bit of bossyness...

Vishnu priya - I am surprised with her. She is nice actually. She got good points today and caught Manikanth with his pants down ... Super point .. End lo she had even better point that Mani cheated her emotionally but these idiot rulers did not let her talk .. 

Yashmi - Another Shoba shetty in the making. 

Prerna - You liked her coz she is pretty .. dont lie .. 

Mani and sonia wont go ... May be sonia .. i think she is bottom in voting .. BB needs masala 

Yes… prerna is pretty, konchem points kuda ok

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

@The_Mentalist whoz your favs now? 

None ani chepali

Prerna, basha and somewhat vishnu kuda ok undhi behavior villadhi

that afridi guy introvert laga unnadu tough situations kosam waitjng to see his character

Still waiting to fix someone

but nachina vallu ani cheppalenu 

manikanta nachatle might change based on situations

same with sonia

1 minute ago, The_Mentalist said:

Neeku?

It keeps changing usually as season progresses .. 

right now  .. Surprisingly Vishnu priya nature bane anipinchindi, Prerna is funny, Sekhar is funny too ... Bebakka is funny too but she wont survive long among wolfs...

Manikanta is a smart guy .. playing well .. But I do not like sympathy games .. Dont know if his emotional outburst is real or acting .. Have to see... but I will never like such game plans .. 

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

It keeps changing usually as season progresses .. 

right now  .. Surprisingly Vishnu priya nature bane anipinchindi, Prerna is funny, Sekhar is funny too ... Bebakka is funny too but she wont survive long among wolfs...

Manikanta is a smart guy .. playing well .. But I do not like sympathy games .. Dont know if his emotional outburst is real or acting .. Have to see... but I will never like such game plans .. 

yeah

situations valla opinions maruthay

and first 2 weeks lo captain ayina vallu bisket

they and their frds will enjoy conforts and audience see them as the wealthy… the ppl who failed to get captain gains sympathy vadu edavaka poyina

non captains and not frds of captain will have edge over the season

19 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Naa friend who has receding hairline, once wore a wig to our drinks party. It looked so natural and very difficult to say its a wig. All our batta tala friends tried it. Looked so natural. 

Inka surprise enti ante, its not even expensive. Edo shop lo he bought for $10 or $20. I do not know if there are discomforts with a wig.

ekkadda dorukuthaadi cheppu bhayyaa..... can you get those details .... i need a wig urgently ...full batta thala vochesthundi

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

ekkadda dorukuthaadi cheppu bhayyaa..... can you get those details .... i need a wig urgently ...full batta thala vochesthundi

I asked him. He does not even remember where he got. Picked it in a shop on his way back from a trip. May be search local shops. Google or amazon even.

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=where+to+buy+wigs+for+indian+men&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1113US1114&oq=where+to+buy+wigs+for+indian+men&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDQzNTFqMGoxqAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You can check Temu .. For me its showing some local shops as well. 

Search criteria I used in google is "Where to buy wigs for Indian men". If it shows local options, check them in person.

If you are watching BiggBoss8 Telugu, you can see this guy Manikanth who looks good and he revealed he wears a wig extension. No one had any idea its a wig. They are that good.

3 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

yeah

situations valla opinions maruthay

and first 2 weeks lo captain ayina vallu bisket

they and their frds will enjoy conforts and audience see them as the wealthy… the ppl who failed to get captain gains sympathy vadu edavaka poyina

non captains and not frds of captain will have edge over the season

Captains do not go into nominations, their fan base do not increase.

That's why Shivaji was smart in last season, when amar was trying to steal his power, he did not care. He was happy when he lost captaincy. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, psycopk said:

He is 100% correct. Same reason why FB and Insta got popular. Its human nature to be interested in others lives and Dekho Tamasha. Its also the reason why people showcase their lives as much better via Insta/FB than what they actually are.

• Upvote 1