Bigg Boss 8 Telugu Updates

Konebhar6

25 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Prithvi or Abhay eliminate anukuntunna

Abhay mast confident ga cheppindu .. nenu veltha nominations loki .. and made a statement "I am confident, people will support" ani .. Time to eliminate. 

Yashmi may not go .. Kannada land vallu vote vestharu .. 

11 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Abhay mast confident ga cheppindu .. nenu veltha nominations loki .. and made a statement "I am confident, people will support" ani .. Time to eliminate. 

nakaithe abhay povali

lets see

3 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

nakaithe abhay povali

lets see

Abhay kaani poyaadu ante Sonia game kooda almost down ayipothundhi... Veella iddharu chala careful gaa opponents ni strategical gaa down chesthunnaru

23 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Is prerana that pilla p who keeps kelikifying Bachman in pebbys kalki movie

same voice n same features.

No... I think she is a serial actress in kannada and telugu

On 9/15/2024 at 8:27 PM, Konebhar6 said:

My respect to her has increased after learning her history. 

Basically no dad and sick mother. She took family responsibility and hence her studies effected. Did not study much. She did a lot of TV shows (basically all opportunities that came her way). She has a really bad and irritating voice and does exposing and vulgar dances, jabardast grade comedy, etc. 

What I learnt about her so far in BB is she has child like attitude, silly humor, take it easy attitude, easily forgiving, Standing up for herself, declaring herself as more masculine (basically man of her house and family), and she got invitation to BB since season 1 but did not come so far coz she had to take care of her sick mom. She came this season as her mom passed away. 

Interesting. Respect to her if this is not dramatized. I got curious and watched a YouTube video on this lady's history. Different story chepparu!

59 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Interesting. Respect to her if this is not dramatized. I got curious and watched a YouTube video on this lady's history. Different story chepparu!

Different way of saying .. iyyalrepu kaliyugam lo batukutunnam .. edi nijamo, edi abaddamo ...

This video mentions that her mom passed away and she chose to come to the show. She did mention about taking care of family in some previous shows. 

The narrative I gave is from what she and Nag talked in the show...may be koddiga coloring icharemo...

19 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Kannada land kadu ba, backend maa TV bigg boss team antha kannada..

• Upvote 1