Em manushulu veelu

usetime63

• usetime63 changed the title to Em manushulu veelu
3 hours ago, 8pm said:

what's the matter bro?

The video is about a horrifying incident that happened on Thanksgiving Day. A retired couple in Albuquerque, New Mexico, had invited their family over for dinner. But when the family members arrived, they found the house locked up tight and no one was answering the door. Fearing the worst, they broke in only to find a revolting scene of unimaginable horror inside the house. It was early afternoon on November 24th, 2022 when a woman named Tammy called 911 with grave concerns about a family member. 911 emergency yeah, I need it to get PD over to my brother's house. We need a welfare check something's wrong. Okay, we can't get in the house and they're expecting everyone for Thanksgiving. Okay, so you're at the house right now and just knocking on the door. He's answering yeah, we checked all the perimeters. It's um what's the address Tammy gives the dispatcher a Northwest Albuquerque address before explaining that her brother has underlying issues that add a layer of urgency to the situation. Does your brother have any like medical problems, mental problems? What does he yes, he has the same thing Robin Williams had. It's a form of dementia. Does he live with with somebody? Yes, he lives with his wife inside somewhere. We don't know what's going on him and her are here and they're expecting us all to Thanksgiving and no one can get a hold of them all morning and the car's here. Okay. Well, I was worried that your brother was there alone and something happened like he fell so the brother and the wife, nobody's answering the door but the wife should be there also. Yes, despite the fact that Carlin Deno's wife Connie is there to care for him Tammy's concerns are only growing. She recalls the conversation she had with Connie that may be relevant. She say I think yesterday is that he was having kind of a hard time. He'd been having a hard time so we don't know what that means. It could mean anything, you know yeah okay. It's such a terrible disease he has. If anyone knows Carlin's state of mind, it's his wife Connie who keeps a detailed Diary of his highs and lows in one entry. She writes he's walking without a walker even eating real food. This FTD is crazy up and down on this day. Tammy fears that her brother may have reached a low Point yeah, he has had ideations okay yeah. I told her that okay. I set up the call. We're going to get somebody out there as soon as we can. They try to get somebody within 30 minutes if possible, but Tammy isn't content to wait around. Should we kick the door open? I mean, it's I can't advise that it's really up to you if you think that something is wrong. I mean, you have to you know, follow whatever you believe. I do think something's wrong Tammy's fear is evident, but it's unlikely she envisions the nightmare that awaits her inside yeah. We have a homicide with my uncle. What happened? I don't know the situation, but my mom just said homicide. He the wife hold on who is deceased? My uncle's wife, my my my my aunt. He he killed her. We need to find out where he is if he has a weapon. How is she dead? We have no idea. She says she doesn't know. He's in the back room. Um, how how did she die? Dismembered. She's dismembered. Okay. It's okay.