Genuine Question

maverick19

Just thinking about india moving for sometime. How do people in IT jobs generally take care of kids activities music,dance or stuff like that with odd shifts? 

28 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

Just thinking about india moving for sometime. How do people in IT jobs generally take care of kids activities music,dance or stuff like that with odd shifts? 

Most of these activities are within your apartment(given you live in a decent sized community) or online. You have to manage it that way. Secondly, for about 20K INR, you could afford a nanny that can take kids to these activities. Have to make it work somehow.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Most of these activities are within your apartment(given you live in a decent sized community) or online. You have to manage it that way. Secondly, for about 20K INR, you could afford a nanny that can take kids to these activities. Have to make it work somehow.

ok. trusting nannys with kids is kind of big deal right? 

2 hours ago, maverick19 said:

If you live in a city then all those are around you, what grades are your kids ? If younger easy for them since they make friends easily. 

Good idea to slow pace for sometime and take that beak, good luck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maverick19 said:

I would rather spend that money to have someone clean, cook , do all the chores , then you,wife or grand parents  can take care of kids. 

2 hours ago, maverick19 said:

If you live in a city and in any of the gated communities, then you don't need it as most of these activities are within your community and your kids will already build a circle of kids living around you. In other cases, you would need someone. Grandparents might be an option. Ensure that you have house help and cook. That should solve the problem. 

One thing I learned when I moved back is, nothing is as big a problem as it is in our head.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

If you live in a city and in any of the gated communities, then you don't need it as most of these activities are within your community and your kids will already build a circle of kids living around you. In other cases, you would need someone. Grandparents might be an option. Ensure that you have house help and cook. That should solve the problem. 

One thing I learned when I moved back is, nothing is as big a problem as it is in our head.

you got to plan big or small and have set expectations for yourself. instead of  feeling guilty on the decision. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, maverick19 said:

music, dance nee children ni hero or heroines chestunava anna

1 minute ago, ManchamKodi said:

music, dance nee children ni hero or heroines chestunava anna

music dance vaste hero & heroines avataru ani naku telidu anna. acting ravali anukuntunna inni years. i meant classical dance & music or sports some side activities/hobbies.

• Upvote 1