Tyrannosauraus_Rex

19 hours ago, TeluguTexas said:

Enti 365 days lo one day once thintava?

inka alive ante you are great bro

who said he's alive bro? afdb lo unna prethathma adi

18 hours ago, Peddayana said:

bro, all these diets are not sustainable

only one thing matters in the long run : calorie deficit

for this, the simple step is to avoid sugars/sweets/pizzas/icecreams etc, you get the idea and then do something totally simple like walking every day for an hour

try this for one month and see the results, health will improve after the initial sugar cravings go down

Fully agreed brother. Honestly speaking every single sentence of yours is genuinely correct. 

As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts somewhere in this thread - this is more of a mental/spiritual challenge as much as it is a health one.

And as a natural corollary - if my health improves - that is a massive bonus. 

I really want to observe how my mind and body responds to situations when I deprive it of food - when my body has been so used to eating 3 times every single day without fail.

DAY 2 - 04th SEP 2024 - WEDNESDAY - 8.33 PM EST

Day 2 of full day water fast successfully completed. I am doing okay. Did feel a small sensation of hunger around lunchtime. And in the evening when I opened the door of my pantry to fetch electrolytes to mix with my water - I laid my eyes on the Dill Pickle chips and I developed a super strong urge to eat them.  Fortunately I was able to resist the temptation - and I reminded myself of the promise I made to myself.

So far - all of my struggles have been mental and psychological in terms of cravings - physically I am doing 100% fine. 

Good night everyone.

PS: I did walk for about 30 mins during lunchtime.

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

DAY 2 - 04th SEP 2024 - WEDNESDAY - 8.33 PM EST

Day 2 of full day water fast successfully completed. I am doing okay. Did feel a small sensation of hunger around lunchtime. And in the evening when I opened the door of my pantry to fetch electrolytes to mix with my water - I laid my eyes on the Dill Pickle chips and I developed a super strong urge to eat them.  Fortunately I was able to resist the temptation - and I reminded myself of the promise I made to myself.

So far - all of my struggles have been mental and psychological in terms of cravings - physically I am doing 100% fine. 

Good night everyone.

PS: I did walk for about 30 mins during lunchtime.

Weightloss each day numbers veyyu anna

DAY 3 - 05th SEP 2024 - THURSDAY - 10.16 PM EST

It was a pretty disappointing day today. I made through breakfast fairly easily without food went through lunch pretty easily without food- started suffering severing pangs of hunger at around 6 pm - tried my best to fight off but eventually gave up and ate food.  So basically just lasted about 3 days without food.

So what do I do? And how do I feel at the moment?

There's a sense of small achievement that I actually was able to even last close to 3 days without food. Inthaku mundu breakfast chesthey - lunch time ki aakali vesedi. Alantidi at least daadapu muudu rojulu undagaligaanu food lekunda.

But I would be lying through my teeth if I did not accept that I feel a sense of defeat, shame, dejection. 

I am about to go to bed but I have determined to try this again. Either from tomorrow again or from Saturday - on the day of Vinayaka Chavithi.

Good Night everyone.

16 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

DAY 3 - 05th SEP 2024 - THURSDAY - 10.16 PM EST

It was a pretty disappointing day today. I made through breakfast fairly easily without food went through lunch pretty easily without food- started suffering severing pangs of hunger at around 6 pm - tried my best to fight off but eventually gave up and ate food.  So basically just lasted about 3 days without food.

So what do I do? And how do I feel at the moment?

There's a sense of small achievement that I actually was able to even last close to 3 days without food. Inthaku mundu breakfast chesthey - lunch time ki aakali vesedi. Alantidi at least daadapu muudu rojulu undagaligaanu food lekunda.

But I would be lying through my teeth if I did not accept that I feel a sense of defeat, shame, dejection. 

I am about to go to bed but I have determined to try this again. Either from tomorrow again or from Saturday - on the day of Vinayaka Chavithi.

Good Night everyone.

the 1st 3 days are crutial..i do a 7 day fast with honey water and after 3 days its easy till 7th day..i usually struggle the most on the 2nd day

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

the 1st 3 days are crutial..i do a 7 day fast with honey water and after 3 days its easy till 7th day..i usually struggle the most on the 2nd day

Thanks for sharing your thoughts brother.