Miss aina interesting db members ni tag cheddam, lets see evarina ostaremo..

halwafan

veellantha ee thread lo report cheyavalenu.

illenaaa....corona khatha lo account close cheyabadunu ani sollipoodchabadindi.....

• Haha 1

naa favorites @Kool_SRG Very knowledgeable in cricket.  Used to be a dedicated poster.  Emaindo mari.

next @dasari4kntr IT related information/links for training/telugu books etc. manchi pattu undi help chesetodu.  Ate poyindu.  Paintings gooda esetodu.

Come back guys..db misses you.

• Upvote 1

I went through some of the old threads posted here .. Got a lot of clarity on some people. 

Showed or proved the power of a girl .. and imagine if she is even average ... some men sollu karchadameee ...

Seen how some people who talk "neetulu" these days ... edo pedda manishi laga chalamani ... Saw how they demeaned themselves to get attention of a girl, and on rejection showing their trueself .. attacking the person from multiple id's .... 

Ammayilu ila kuda untaara anee oka character .... vammo ...  

My respect for @Rushabhi increased after going through some of them. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I went through some of the old threads posted here .. Got a lot of clarity on some people. 

Showed or proved the power of a girl .. and imagine if she is even average ... some men sollu karchadameee ...

Seen how some people who talk "neetulu" these days ... edo pedda manishi laga chalamani ... Saw how they demeaned themselves to get attention of a girl, and on rejection showing their trueself .. attacking the person from multiple id's .... 

Ammayilu ila kuda untaara anee oka character .... vammo ...  

My respect for @Rushabhi increased after going through some of them. 

Enti bro.. @TOM_BHAYYA ni antha maata anesaav 😲😲😲

feZOGG.gif

26 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

@Spartan quit DB after Modi lost majority. @Vaaampire quit DB after Lokesh got 90k majority and TDP won 150+ seats. Both challenged before elections, left after elections. 

But tdp fans who thigh slapped and challenged before 2019 are shamelessly still in db 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952k60bkd7uhhnope6b0

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

But tdp fans who thigh slapped and challenged before 2019 are shamelessly still in db 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952k60bkd7uhhnope6b0

Lot of TDP IDs in DB now left DB after 2019 and came back in 2024.