E pichi munda ki indian expats advice 90/100 comments divorce ichey

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

Summary in short:

Friend baby shower asked other friend to cover the photography part which he learnt recently.

This lady 8 months baby omg chala kastapdi penchutune videmo photographs edit chesthunadu anta so madam fighting why you doing free job 5 days every day one hour.

Uncle ki BP raising 

And hit himself for marrying her and she want to stop anta so he hit her and all Indian expats samjam says divorce that idiot anta ❤️ da lo suggestions 

Indian expats

#husband #wife #desilife #urgentvent

Admin please approve! Sorry for long post 

Dear expats, 

If somebody has read my previous post about husband verbally and physically abusing me at his friend's baby shower for which he is doing free photoshoot. 

Summary of my previous post: husband promised a friend to do their baby shower for free. I don't have any problem that he is doing shoot for free. He recently took photography course and want to develop his portfolio. 

He did the shoot for 8 hours. And I myself hold baby for 8 hours. I am telling about holding baby here to let you know how supportive I am. 

After shoot, he showed me the pictures in the room which they gave us for stay. We had to stay overnight. He took pictures in both cameras ,1 is ours and the 2nd is friend's camera. 

He imported those photos from both cameras to laptop and shown me the photos. Friend's camera is for portraits only. And our camera is for event covering ( group photos as well single photos).

He shown me photos and I told my opinion that I didn't like the photos. Actually those are 2 or more than 2 people photos took through portrait lens where the one person in the photo has clarity and remaining have not that clarity. 

He didn't like it when I told my opinion of not liking photos, he started verbal abusing for which I asked to delete my photos from that. He then started beating me in friend's house privately in a room. I also slapped him since there is nothing wrong to tell my opinion. I kept crying calmly and slept off crying for some time. 

Next day after wake-up, he hold my feet and said I didn't do all that intentionally and something happened to him that made him behave that way.

We came to our place from the baby shower and weekday started.

His daily schedule is

Wakeup at 6 AM

Go to gym, come back home by 8:30/9AM, 

He do login and get up for lunch. I does lunch everyday. He does his breakfast in the morning. 

I used to make breakfast before baby. But after baby I told him to make breakfast himself so it will be a help for me.

He then logout at 6 PM, If possible we go for a walk with baby for 15-20 min. He will have dinner by 7:30 /8 PM.

He starts editing at 8:30 to 11PM and sleeps at 11pm to wakeup for next day. And it repeated for 5 days. 

New Scenario(Present post): 

After dinner, he brings his laptop to living hall and started editing the photos. Today is Monday( day he started editing photos of that baby shower event).

He took 1333 photos. From them he randomly editing the photos which he liked. It went on for 5 days. On FRIDAY( After 5 days of starting editing photos), I asked him how many did he edit?

He said dkw, then I went to his laptop and started counting, it was 88 photos he edited. I asked him, did the editing completed? He replied, there are 300 more from which he'll randomly select and edit.

I told him why editing that many, people actually who charge for event don't give that many edited photos, I said. FYI, all the people who attended the event are covered in those edited photos already. He wants to edit some more from that extra group photos.

He asked me, what's your problem?

I said why spending that much time for a free giveaway photos. Instead you can give time for us(baby and me) may be chitchat or watching TV together or helping me in chores. 

He then started to argue and started slapping himself asking me what's my problem. 

I went to him and stopped him from hurting himself and asked him If he is blackmailing that way.  

Please note this, he started beating me, he pushed me from kitchen and I went and fell far away in the living hall. He hold my two hands and started to hit my one wrist with my other wrist so harshly that my veins in my wrist had swell and bruise.

When I saw my vein swelling, I started to end the fight. It's hurting really bad and I'm crying, all this happened at 12 AM.

My baby started crying seeing all this, when I am crying because of swollen vein pain, he came to me and telling that how am I going to support him if he starts a photography business?

He said I'll never support.  

I called my friends(a couple) at 12 AM in the night and told them everything

And he was very calm did not utter a word sat in a room crying.  

I and baby went to sleep in friend's house. 

Does that photos worth it to have an issue like this and how do you all see this 

Need your thoughts.  

Please don't tell husband has work stress, he had it in the past not now. 

I can clearly see he is managing his office work well these days.

This is not the first time he hit me. He hit me in the past for several other reasons. I am planning to go india and apply for divorce. 

I can't live in this abusive marriage. I had many hopes but all happened was this. In the process if my parents accept me and my baby okay if not I can live my life no worries at all. 

Need all your thoughts. Please don't give biased comments.

• ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU changed the title to E pichi munda ki indian expats advice 90/100 comments divorce ichey
On 9/1/2024 at 9:54 AM, ramannar said:

That orig foster will say i never had a single happy day in her married lyf wait and watch for next post from her 

That's true pichi mudnal

Whether we agree or not, we all have some unresolved issues among us .. He probably never imagined that he would behave in that situation given the scenario .. We have not learnt to handle criticism of their personality or work ... He probably felt ashamed afterwards of his behavior .. 

Divorce is not the solution .. if the behavior is consistent, then it makes sense .. else have a strong conversation and move on .. 

The problem is she is not supportive in his work at all looks she starts argument with instigating words and makes sure that it reaches peak and hits her.. looks like she is doing wantedly.. If you look into the post she has detailed every move of the husband's daily routine.. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2024 at 6:41 AM, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Summary in short:

Friend baby shower asked other friend to cover the photography part which he learnt recently.

This lady 8 months baby omg chala kastapdi penchutune videmo photographs edit chesthunadu anta so madam fighting why you doing free job 5 days every day one hour.

Uncle ki BP raising 

And hit himself for marrying her and she want to stop anta so he hit her and all Indian expats samjam says divorce that idiot anta ❤️ da lo suggestions 

Indian expats

#husband #wife #desilife #urgentvent

Admin please approve! Sorry for long post 

Dear expats, 

If somebody has read my previous post about husband verbally and physically abusing me at his friend's baby shower for which he is doing free photoshoot. 

Summary of my previous post: husband promised a friend to do their baby shower for free. I don't have any problem that he is doing shoot for free. He recently took photography course and want to develop his portfolio. 

He did the shoot for 8 hours. And I myself hold baby for 8 hours. I am telling about holding baby here to let you know how supportive I am. 

After shoot, he showed me the pictures in the room which they gave us for stay. We had to stay overnight. He took pictures in both cameras ,1 is ours and the 2nd is friend's camera. 

He imported those photos from both cameras to laptop and shown me the photos. Friend's camera is for portraits only. And our camera is for event covering ( group photos as well single photos).

He shown me photos and I told my opinion that I didn't like the photos. Actually those are 2 or more than 2 people photos took through portrait lens where the one person in the photo has clarity and remaining have not that clarity. 

He didn't like it when I told my opinion of not liking photos, he started verbal abusing for which I asked to delete my photos from that. He then started beating me in friend's house privately in a room. I also slapped him since there is nothing wrong to tell my opinion. I kept crying calmly and slept off crying for some time. 

Next day after wake-up, he hold my feet and said I didn't do all that intentionally and something happened to him that made him behave that way.

We came to our place from the baby shower and weekday started.

His daily schedule is

Wakeup at 6 AM

Go to gym, come back home by 8:30/9AM, 

He do login and get up for lunch. I does lunch everyday. He does his breakfast in the morning. 

I used to make breakfast before baby. But after baby I told him to make breakfast himself so it will be a help for me.

He then logout at 6 PM, If possible we go for a walk with baby for 15-20 min. He will have dinner by 7:30 /8 PM.

He starts editing at 8:30 to 11PM and sleeps at 11pm to wakeup for next day. And it repeated for 5 days. 

New Scenario(Present post): 

After dinner, he brings his laptop to living hall and started editing the photos. Today is Monday( day he started editing photos of that baby shower event).

He took 1333 photos. From them he randomly editing the photos which he liked. It went on for 5 days. On FRIDAY( After 5 days of starting editing photos), I asked him how many did he edit?

He said dkw, then I went to his laptop and started counting, it was 88 photos he edited. I asked him, did the editing completed? He replied, there are 300 more from which he'll randomly select and edit.

I told him why editing that many, people actually who charge for event don't give that many edited photos, I said. FYI, all the people who attended the event are covered in those edited photos already. He wants to edit some more from that extra group photos.

He asked me, what's your problem?

I said why spending that much time for a free giveaway photos. Instead you can give time for us(baby and me) may be chitchat or watching TV together or helping me in chores. 

He then started to argue and started slapping himself asking me what's my problem. 

I went to him and stopped him from hurting himself and asked him If he is blackmailing that way.  

Please note this, he started beating me, he pushed me from kitchen and I went and fell far away in the living hall. He hold my two hands and started to hit my one wrist with my other wrist so harshly that my veins in my wrist had swell and bruise.

When I saw my vein swelling, I started to end the fight. It's hurting really bad and I'm crying, all this happened at 12 AM.

My baby started crying seeing all this, when I am crying because of swollen vein pain, he came to me and telling that how am I going to support him if he starts a photography business?

He said I'll never support.  

I called my friends(a couple) at 12 AM in the night and told them everything

And he was very calm did not utter a word sat in a room crying.  

I and baby went to sleep in friend's house. 

Does that photos worth it to have an issue like this and how do you all see this 

Need your thoughts.  

Please don't tell husband has work stress, he had it in the past not now. 

I can clearly see he is managing his office work well these days.

This is not the first time he hit me. He hit me in the past for several other reasons. I am planning to go india and apply for divorce. 

I can't live in this abusive marriage. I had many hopes but all happened was this. In the process if my parents accept me and my baby okay if not I can live my life no worries at all. 

Need all your thoughts. Please don't give biased comments.

Apply chesthe chesindhi kani DV, 498A gatra petti sadinchakunda unte better.

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

The problem is she is not supportive in his work at all looks she starts argument with instigating words and makes sure that it reaches peak and hits her.. looks like she is doing wantedly.. If you look into the post she has detailed every move of the husband's daily routine.. 

Dhanamma intha tourcher yenti basu asalu

Just now, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Dhanamma intha tourcher yenti basu asalu

it is a control thing kaka.. Most of the ladies instigates males to peak level so that it looks like the male partner is the one who is abusive ani to garner sympathy from the society.. The problem is universal, she is very calculative.. she is not going to divorce him as she is a control freak..

In this case, looks like their baby brought them lot of stress. She is unable to accept that her husband took up a new hobby without helping her with the baby! Pregnancy ayyaka hormonal changes chala untayi.. and they mess up women a lot! 

Many couples go through lot of issues after having a baby… just sail through the troubles for an year or so and everything will fall in place.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Men abuse physically and women abuse with their words… 

You are not aware of fativratal who hit their belavda hujbandz laad (gaarum shestay good tha meeduki yekkey vauntyz) adi kotay varaki instigate sese vanapam vuncles 

Majority neev shepina batch