X platform is going out of control

dosth

7 minutes ago, dosth said:

with all racism, hate, fake news peddling blah blah 

there is no control, X ceo himself contributing one of those

may be few countries ban this platform soon i guess 

Not sure about this… my feed is pretty good in topics of my interest ..

all social media sites echo what you watch and follow.. check your likes and people you follow… musk mama ni unfollow cheyyi 

20 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Not sure about this… my feed is pretty good in topics of my interest ..

all social media sites echo what you watch and follow.. check your likes and people you follow… musk mama ni unfollow cheyyi 

uncle okka sari following tab nundi “for you” tab ki velli choodu

after that if you still saying pretty good topics then your definition of good topics is different 

36 minutes ago, dosth said:

i disagree. community notes are tacking lot of disinformation and is getting better. 

direct racist posts get tagged and removed.  

code is open sourced and hence no one is pushing content to influence you. you see content based on your interests and what is trending. 

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i disagree. community notes are tacking lot of disinformation and is getting better. 

direct racist posts get tagged and removed.  

code is open sourced and hence no one is pushing content to influence you. you see content based on your interests and what is trending. 

You are wrong community notes andariki raavu you must see india hate it is off the charts

3 hours ago, dosth said:

Unfortunately Tesla Anna fuel adding freedom of speech anukunta. Kothi ki kobbari chippa. 

2 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Freedom of speech is dangerous ana maata  brahmanandam-venky-brahmanandam.gif

Freedom of speech anukunta manalni 10ngude 10ngudu Anna Titter la. Okasari akkada look vesi ra. Too much hate vachindhi Ind meedha x lo past 2 weeks lo. UK and US right wing batch kunmude kimmudu manalni. It won't good for us in reality. Some mental will take it seriously and dishum dishum with us time baalekunte

• Upvote 1

Nenu Monna idhe thed vesa. Variety ga manolle manalni curry smell anukunta ragging. May be you guys never stayed with Thella or other batch. Yevari bokka lu vaadiki vuntayi. I can say their hygiene stuff like they never brush don't take bath their beef pork smell etc etc. just respect each culture don't highlight flaws. Adhi vadhilesi andari meedha paddaru right wing anukunta. Sad part manollu supporting them mee Dhaka vesthe ardham avvaadhu racism ante. I know maname pedha racist ani thats diff topic in our country between us but ikkada hate and killing are diff. KKK batch lu type Chala vunnai. Careful what you wish for Anna lu right wing anukunta Modi thatha batch towards them but vallu never accept you in reality. Adhi marchipokandi. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, dosth said:

uncle okka sari following tab nundi “for you” tab ki velli choodu

after that if you still saying pretty good topics then your definition of good topics is different 

lol…

ade chepthunnanu.. I just select not interested and it stops showing me items with those topics 

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Nenu Monna idhe thed vesa. Variety ga manolle manalni curry smell anukunta ragging. May be you guys never stayed with Thella or other batch. Yevari bokka lu vaadiki vuntayi. I can say their hygiene stuff like they never brush don't take bath their beef pork smell etc etc. just respect each culture don't highlight flaws. Adhi vadhilesi andari meedha paddaru right wing anukunta. Sad part manollu supporting them mee Dhaka vesthe ardham avvaadhu racism ante. I know maname pedha racist ani thats diff topic in our country between us but ikkada hate and killing are diff. KKK batch lu type Chala vunnai. Careful what you wish for Anna lu right wing anukunta Modi thatha batch towards them but vallu never accept you in reality. Adhi marchipokandi. 

manaki for ga unnantha sepu super, mana ki against aithe rod aa ... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dosth said:

Brazil banned it, not for reasons you are saying but for opposite.

I don't think fake news is possible with community news....yes, slightly misleading/ click baits / twisting the words is possible and that's what Elon is doing