X platform is going out of control

dosth

jhaago bhaago antu parliament lo thalupulesi vidagottbadina andhra wallu pattinchu kovalsina avasaram undha ?

langas and bhakths can take it.

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

Nenu Monna idhe thed vesa. Variety ga manolle manalni curry smell anukunta ragging. May be you guys never stayed with Thella or other batch. Yevari bokka lu vaadiki vuntayi. I can say their hygiene stuff like they never brush don't take bath their beef pork smell etc etc. just respect each culture don't highlight flaws. Adhi vadhilesi andari meedha paddaru right wing anukunta. Sad part manollu supporting them mee Dhaka vesthe ardham avvaadhu racism ante. I know maname pedha racist ani thats diff topic in our country between us but ikkada hate and killing are diff. KKK batch lu type Chala vunnai. Careful what you wish for Anna lu right wing anukunta Modi thatha batch towards them but vallu never accept you in reality. Adhi marchipokandi. 

monolani ani desalu vallu enguthunnaru...monna evdo is srilanka safe anate we are not like Indian they have worst culture and rapey annadu karma raa babu anukunna

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

monolani ani desalu vallu enguthunnaru...monna evdo is srilanka safe anate we are not like Indian they have worst culture and rapey annadu karma raa babu anukunna

yendhu kantav ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yendhu kantav ?

enduku emmundi dorling...Culcutta Dr. Rape....dani news dial down cheyataki congi media desalo jarigey rapes anni published on social platforms...it was so overwhelming it seems like India men get up rape a girls and go home ani teesukoni poyindru...so ...

8 minutes ago, galiraju said:

enduku emmundi dorling...Culcutta Dr. Rape....dani news dial down cheyataki congi media desalo jarigey rapes anni published on social platforms...it was so overwhelming it seems like India men get up rape a girls and go home ani teesukoni poyindru...so ...

Antha scene ledhu. There are two parts - neutrals and racists.  what happened is neutrals changed after watching "indians" online - bhakths gatra. (ofcourse langas are inconsequential but they are generally super bhakths including jaffas.)

The way indians celebrated war in gaza, the constant abuse they show on anyone opposing  with mildest views put off neutrals. With that racists got bold and shooting away hate tweets.

Second problem is most indians cannot refute racist propoganda as with their caste beleifs they are generally racist themselves. They are only upset that they are not accepted like whites. So they just return the abuse with "your mother ,maaki" etc which invites even more ridicule.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Antha scene ledhu. There are two parts - neutrals and racists.  what happened is neutrals changed after watching "indians" online - bhakths gatra. (ofcourse langas are inconsequential but they are generally super bhakths including jaffas.)

The way indians celebrated war in gaza, the constant abuse they show on anyone opposing  with mildest views put off neutrals. With that racists got bold and shooting away hate tweets.

Second problem is most indians cannot refute racist propoganda as with their caste beleifs they are generally racist themselves. They are only upset that they are not accepted like whites. So they just return the abuse with "your mother ,maaki" etc which invites even more ridicule.

iyeeundochu....i am not refuting anything you say because...most of the people are not acknowleding there is problem to undi ani with these rapes...just like Gudlavalleru ....loads of chatter edi neejam teledu...govt also not refuting either side...so no clarity on anything...Bhakts are doing mamtha congis are saying this is everyday thing and BJP is not doing much...so this is the world we live in I guess. 

3 minutes ago, galiraju said:

iyeeundochu....i am not refuting anything you say because...most of the people are not acknowleding there is problem to undi ani with these rapes...just like Gudlavalleru ....loads of chatter edi neejam teledu...govt also not refuting either side...so no clarity on anything...Bhakts are doing mamtha congis are saying this is everyday thing and BJP is not doing much...so this is the world we live in I guess. 

rape assal propoganda bhakths chesaaru ..delhi rape jariginappudu.  Arnab gaadu gukka thappukokunda rape culture ani. Thats when international media picked up. 

indian  is mostly a racist dipshit ba. Mana telugu lands lo ne choosam ga langa racism.  They cant really confront racism as they dont have a proper framework to it - other than get upset when they are targetted and enjoy when they get to target others. what saves indians is goodwill of others basically.

On 9/1/2024 at 8:06 AM, dosth said:

with all racism, hate, fake news peddling blah blah 

there is no control, X ceo himself contributing one of those

may be few countries ban this platform soon i guess 

My entire feed is now bloated with racism, baseless conspiracies, white supremacy, male chauvinists, Anti government . . . Its no less than 4chan

If not for some people and accounts that I follow. There is no meaningful reason for me to stay sadly.

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2024 at 8:06 AM, dosth said:

We have so much hate within us .. see all the hate telugu people have (Andhra vs telangana, Caste 1 vs caste 2, south vs north, telugu vs tamil, now a daya telugu vs kannadigas, etc) ... and we are here to judge users on X ... wah wah wah .. 

12 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

We have so much hate within us .. see all the hate telugu people have (Andhra vs telangana, Caste 1 vs caste 2, south vs north, telugu vs tamil, now a daya telugu vs kannadigas, etc) ... and we are here to judge users on X ... wah wah wah .. 

ok pajeeth

On 9/1/2024 at 10:06 AM, dosth said:

Freedom of speech antar dhanne

and 

knowledgable person adhi susi edhi truth o edhi false o research chesi thelsukuntar

first ban our telugu tv channels visual media lav da la media

On 9/1/2024 at 10:06 AM, dosth said:

Gidanta maak telvad...... Musk mawa manalni smelly $hit curry eaters and $hit skin color third world people ani abuse chesina.... maaku Tesla cars kaavali.... FSD and falcon wings open chesi car rallies lo andariki show off cheyyali.......  batta potta uncle and aunties saying.నాయక్ PFP - నాయక్ Profile Pics

40 minutes ago, dosth said:

ok pajeeth

Read my message again. I used the word WE that includes myself as well. Only difference is how much hate we have.