costco gold vs executive

futureofandhra

it pays for itself if you shop and get gas regularly. My annual reward is about 200 from executive rewrads

If you don’t make at least the executive price upgrade($60) in rewards they’ll refund the difference at year end

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

it pays for itself if you shop and get gas regularly. My annual reward is about 200 from executive rewrads

If you don’t make at least the executive price upgrade($60) in rewards they’ll refund the difference at year end

Bro - This is not an official policy of Costco, so they can decline to refund the difference. If you are nice, you can get the agent to pro-rate the difference into next year's membership.

You can earn the difference of $60 in cashback if you are sure of spending around $250 every month, including Gas.

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

executive membership any benifits

2% cashback on gold on costco citi card so no premium on gold bars....plus you also get year end bonus

22 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Bro - This is not an official policy of Costco, so they can decline to refund the difference. If you are nice, you can get the agent to pro-rate the difference into next year's membership.

may be, when they asked me to upgrade to executive in 2018, they said I can get the difference back if I don't spend enough. I never had to do that

4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

executive membership any benifits

2% rewards antadu waste go with gold